Some Important Stuffs and Some Fun

*Eva is dead tired after catching two games in a row with no break. Well, lunch, but that's it. She is sipping some Starbucks whole ending carried by Blueberry because he insists on being the princely gentleman.*

Eva: Yo.

Blue: HELOO HUMANS!!! WE HAVE NEWS!!!

Dream: Wait, good news?

Nightmare: Or bad news?

Eva: Both. Hey, I have an idea. I'm lazy and you both symbolize good and evil in a way. You two say the news.

Dream: Oh, sure! What's the news though?

Nightmare: The little ball of sugar probably has it.

Blue: YEP!!! I WOULD GIVE YOU THE SHEET OF PAPER BUT IT IS IN MY POCKET. EVA, HAND THEM THE PHONE?

Eva: sure. *hands her phone to Dream first.*

Dream: Oh, okay! We have two things of good news! First thing, this book has of now hit one hundred reads! Yay us! The second thing of good news is that Eva's oneshot book has hit one thousand reads! 

Eva: I'm so stoked. But I'm also so dead. If realer was carrying me it would fit better,

Blue: BUT I WANNA CARRY YOU!!!

Eva: and I have no objections. But I'm surprised you can lift me. I'm almost two hundred pounds.

Blue: FEAR THE BONE!!!

Eva: Alrighty then, Nightmare? I believe you have quite a little bit to say. I may just add on when you're done.

Nightmare: Whatever, why did I even sign up to be here anyways? First off, Eva's updates here will be slow because of her swamped requests in her oneshot book. But don't worry because she likes having a lot of requests. Secondly, we have a friend who needs cheering up. Eva I'm not reading this. Sorry. I gotta be somewhere with error, dust, horror, and killer.

Eva: Okay Fine. Blue, put me down for a minute.

Blue: BUT-

Eva: No buts. But if my legs give out, you'll catch me. Cool?

Blue: *grumbles* FINE.

Eva: *stands upright* Thank you. Now....

I have a friend named Kawaiimaidtreatcafe who is having a rough time with life. Her (assuming the gender, sorry!) book that is called sans x Reader has the newest chapter stating what exactly is wrong. I feel I do not have the right to say what exactly is bothering her. But I will say she is a little depressed. As a fellow wattpadian and a fellow Undertale fan I take it in my responsibility to cheer her up. A fandom is a family, and family sticks together. We have to reach out to her and make sure she's Alright. So if you PM her something nice or funny, that would help me greatly. Thank you.

Blue: WAIT, SOMEONE IS IN DISTRESS!?

Eva: I'm afraid so. And I want to help.

Blue: ME TOO!!!

Dream: Me three!

Ink: Okay, we can't have a Star Sans mission without me. I guess I'm In. Plus, I want to help.

Eva: So we got the star Sanses on a mission with us. Good. Now, please help me cheer her up. Please?

Blue: DO IT FOR HER, HUMAN!

Dream: you do it for him, and you'd do it again. You do it for her, that's is to say. You do it for him.

Ink: All the Steven Universe references. Okay. Let's move team.

Eva, Dream, and Blue: YEAH!!!