nothing.

*Eva is hanging out with Blue, Sci, and Nightmare while acting for her phone to go off.*

Eva: None today, huh? Oh well. 

Sci: You really have to learn to be patient...

Nightmare: You're starting to sound like the thing. *points backwards to blueberry*

Blue: HEY!

Eva: eh, oh well. I guess I'll sleep now. Night fellas.

Nightmare, Blue, And Sci: Goodnight! (But blue yells it.)

*eva goes upstairs to sleep, like everyone else, then the three turn to eachother.*

Nightmare: We all are thinking the same thing, right?

Blue: THIS AUTHOR HAS TO BE ONE OF THE WEIRDEST!!!

Sci: Shh! Keep it down! She might hear you! I wouldn't want to hurt her self esteem...

Nightmare: Yeah, she's weird, but she cares about us. Not that pesky kind of care about us that's I have to deal with because of Dream, but a nice kind of care about. You know?

Sci: Yeah. 

Blue: *keeps voice down* yeah! It isn't like Pappy at all. She's a differential kind of affectionate.

Sci: She's a little unique...

Nightmare: Meh. Let's not worry about the brat for now. She went to bed, now it's our turn.

Blue: Brat? I don't think she's a brat, just a little excitable and needy.

Sci: Very needy.

Nightmare: Again, lets just get some rest.

Blue: Yeah...

Sci: Great idea.

*they go their separate ways to their rooms to sleep.*