Because I Care

Nightmare: ...

Eva: Mornin sunshine, finally decide to come out of your room?

Nightmare: Shut the fuck up.

Eva: Oh, you're still grumpy as hell. Can I ask why?

Nightmare: Don't pretend to care. And tell your stupid fangirls to stop pretending too. *throws her the phone*

Eva: Thanks. *catches it and glances at it. She can see what he's talking about* 

Nightmare: *scoffs* sorry for being a nuisance. 

Eva: You're not one. Actually you're one of my favorites here.

Nightmare: I hate liars, Evangeline Hisahoshi. Or should I even call you that.

Eva: Hey! You and I both know my name is classified for privacy reasons!

Nightmare: *scoffs*whatever. 

Eva: Nightmare, you're so full of negative energy you have excess and taking it all out on me. I know it's from when I was deciding what to do. You fed off of Fell, Blueberry, Reaper, And Lust didn't you? And now you hate me because you took all their feelings within you and amplified it into food.

Nightmare: SHUT UP YOU BITCH!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I WORK OR WHAT IM GOING THROUGH!!!

Eva: Nightmare, when I like a character I do my fucking research. I know. 

Nightmare: FUCK OFF *slaps her across the face. Silence as the smack could be heard across the house.*

Eva: *holds her cheek and looks at him. She never would have guess a literal night,are could start crying* Nightmare...

Nightmare: YOU DESERVED IT!!!

Eva: And I don't doubt that. I made you all go through something for no reason. This is just drama. We can calm down, talk this out, and help you. 

Nightmare: WHY DO YOU WANT TO HELP!? WHY DOES ANYONE WANT TO HELP!?

Eva: Because I care.

Nightmare: ...

Eva: First things first, we fix your fucking attitude. I deserve some respect around here and I don't appreciate being yelled at in this book as well as at hell- I mean school.

Nightmare. Yes ma'am.

Eva: Not that far, but you got the point. Then we apologize to Alisha. You messed her up pretty good. She does know your character. You're the one who needs to research up on her.

Nightmare: ... Yes ma'am.

Eva: But again, first we fix your attitude and try to get you back to normal. Maybe if you feed on a different negative emotion more powerful than the resent in you for me it would work?

Nightmare: No. It wears off the hungrier I get. Resent for someone else is another strong negative emotion. It takes a while for me to get hungry again.

Eva: Got it. So why don't we just chill out for a while, you and me. Then we can go cheer up Alisha and apologize to her and N. Deal?

Nightmare: *sighs*deal.