Brainstorming (Not a Chapter)

Eva: Hmmm... so if I make Lust's character clingy at first but slowly learning throughout the book...

N: you'll keep his character but at the same time manipulate him however you want

Lust: Okay, that sounded kinky. What are you ladies talking about?

Eva: Huh? Hey Lust.

N: Eva has a new competition and she wants to enter it herself so she's brainstorming ideas for a new book about you.

Lust: About me? Oh do tell~

Eva: Xreader book like my love and I WONT leave. For #1stPlaceUndertale . I hit number one in the Undertale tag so I want to celebrate.

Lust: And I'm the character that is being shipped with the reader.

N: Yeah, that sounds about right.

Lust: That... Actually sounds fun! Any lemon scenes?

N: *looks at Eva*

Eva: I don't know, maybe. Towards the end or maybe a rape scene in the beginning. No offense, but your universe is kind of messed up,

Lust: for a good reason. Hey, Eva? Are you ever going to change that profile picture of yours?

N: Why would she want to?

Lust: It's blueberry and she found a perfect ship for him. Why keep the picture if he's unavaible?

N: He's still her favorite. Right?

Eva: I ship lots of things, lots of ships that's overlap. But when I have an OTP, a one true pairing, I put them together here and not the other ship. I keep thisnpicture Because a lot of people identify me by this. 

N: Well, you can still change it whenever you want.

Eva: Eh, I might. Since I'm kinda working a lot with you, Lust, I might find a nice little fanart of you and change it.

Lust: you flatter me~

Eva: Ha ha, yeah. Now as I was saying.....