Sad Smol

*eva is playing just dance with DDR. Blueberry is sadly scrolling through her camera roll of screenshotted memes sadly, unable to cheer up. Then he gets a notification.*

Blue: *sigh* I don't want any of you to feel bad for me

Blue: *sigh* I don't want any of you to feel bad for me. It's my own fault. It's my problem to deal with.

...

Blue: I can't give you a hug like you want to right now. Eva has the author magic needed to rbinf you into our plane of existance or something.

..,

Dream: Blueberry!

Blue: *fumbles to hide the phone and pure up a fake smile* HEY DREAM!

Dream: Guess what!?

Blue: WHAT!?

dream: Cross asked me to marry him!

Blue: *voice crack* REALLY!?

Dream: I know! I want you to be my skeleton of honor. Can you do that for me?

Blue: GEE, I DONT KNOW. THETS AN AWFULLY BIG RESPONSIBILITY....

Dream: Come on, please? I want my best friend to be right by me when I get married!

Blue: *dies on the inside* OKAY FINE!!!

Dream: Really!? Yes! Thank you! *runs off to his fiance*

Blue: *fake smile falls when he is gone.* See? My own fault for falling in love with him. Now please... leave me be. I want to get over this as soon as a can.... maybe if isolate myself from everyone.... I can make sure I never grow too attached again... *sighs*

Blueprint: *witnessed the whole thing and now feels bad for his dad.*