You're Talking to a Shipper Here

*Eva comes back from eating nice cream with Dream and Cross to get a notification*

Cross: A dare?

Dream: Most likely an ask, love.

Eva: Points for Dream.

Dream: Yes!

Cross: Eh, whatever.

Eva: Okay I need to explain why I like every ship

Cross: We're gone.

Dream: !

*cross picks up dream and runs away*

Eva: Okay that happened. Let's start with the ships. SciFell is adorable with both of them being really awkward at times and flustered. AfterDeath is just purely the OTP and they are made for eachtother. ErrInk balance eachother out Andy are really happy. PaperFresh helps one another and Fresh is never more serious about anything except Jammy. Classicberry is just cute and pure fluff. HorrorDust is kinda creepy but meh. They're made for eachother. Poth is just cute and rainbows and perfection. DDR and Outer are a very cute couple. N and G balance eachother out. Alisha is obsessively over Nightmare and cares about him. I think that's all the ships. So about the bachlors. Cray is awesome to hang around but he gained a routine so... yeah. Lust is way different than you'd expect. All that he needs isn't to not be surrounded by lust and he's a totally new guy. Assy and Blueprint are kawaii children and nobody is telling me otherwise. And I think that's it.