This will be fun~

*Eva reads the dare part of the next request and cackles*

Blue: WHAT, EVA?

Eva: Nightmare gets to bitch slap Cross~

Cross and Dream: WHAT!?

Nightmare: Heh heh, with pleasure~ *slaps the heck out of Cross on each cheek*

Cross: OWW!!!

Dream: Nightmare! You didn't have to hit him that hard!

Nightmare: A bitch slap is supposed to hurt.

Dream: *pouts* still.

Blue: THE NEXT THING WE DO IS HUG ALISHA!!!

Eva: first I have to poof her Into existance.

*le Wild Alisha appears*

Alisha: h-hello. *looks at nightmare and blushes to herself.*

Eva: *wjispering To nightmare* You May want to keep out the tentacles~

Nightmare: *whsipering back* Oh? A tentacle fetish? Must be a fangirl~

Blue: SHE WANTS HUGS!!! BUT A LOT OF US ARE STILL ASLEEP. SO RIGHT NOW WE CAN DO WHO WE HAVE! RIGHT, EVA?

Eva: Yep. A lot of the Sanses are night owls and don't like to wake up until noon. This includes Classic, Edge, Error, Reaper, And Geno. Other Sanses like to wake up early and get working on things like DDR and Sci. Wherever Sci goes, Assy follows. Sci And Assy are in the lab I built for them in the basement while DDR is probably outside practicing his moves like jaggar. Fresh normal likes to watch PJ sleep and make sure he's secure. Ink like some to draw in the art studio I made for everyone early in the morning. Fun fact: At midnight one time I caught him drawing error like one of those french girls~ Oh, and the Poth couple likes to cuddle until at least nine in the morning. Sorry those guys can't be here,

Cross: Are fangirls always this needy?

Dream: Hush now. This makes them happy.

Cross: *chuckles* Okay Fine. *hugs Alisha.*

Dream: *hugs Alisha*

Alisha: EEP!!!

Eva: Heh heh. Okay you two can go.

Cross: Thank goodness. Eva and Nightmare we're kinda getting on my nerves.

Dream: Be Nice. 

Blue: I GUESS ITS OUR TURN?

Eva: you know it. *hugs Alisha*

Blue: *hugs Alisha*

Alisha: I-I feel so loved!

 Nightmare: forget about me? Moonbeam?

Alisha: *curses under breath*

Blue: WE SHOULD LEAVE THEM ALONE~

Eva: Agreed~

Alisha: DONT LEAVE ME!!!

Nightmare: What's wrong, Moonbeam~? I thought you wanted me alone~ *tentacles run over her body.*

Alisha: Nnng....

Nightmare: heh~ Maybe I should bring you somewhere else~ *teleports away with Alisha*

*eva and blue come out of hiding*

Blue: THAT WAS....

Eva: Kinky. Okay. Now, looking at my phone we have one last thing to do.

Blue: ... Humans like to torture me, don't they? They want to push me over the edge to get the "yanberry"they love because I'm not good enough, right?

Eva: No, sugar. *hugs him* Whenever drama stirs up its only natural for a fangirl to get curious so she can pick a side.

Blue: Why can't i be asked normal things like the others?

Eva: Because you're special, sugar.

Blue: ... I love dream with all my heart. More than my own brother, Papyrus. I thought that was impossible until I met him and Ink. We became best friends but... that's all he wanted to be. We fought the evil Sanses. Cross chara. Nightmare. Cross himself. After all of the battles he still chooses Cross over me, even though I was loyal the whole time... I'm... I'm sorry... *starts crying*

Eva: *comforts him* Okay Seriosuly Guys!? Can we leave him be on this matter for a few chapters!? Sure he loves a good dare like me but do we really have to emotionally torture him!? *sigh* I know it's your nature but for maybe a day, just leave him alone on this matter, okay? He's still messed up about it.