freSSSSSHHHHHHHH!?

*While Eva was away she made a discovery. She fumbles to pull everyone together*

Eva: N! ALISHA! SCI! BLUE! FRESH!

N: Eva, calm down.

Alisha: O-oh god what happened!?

Fresh: By the title of this chapter, my dudes, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with me.

Sci: *silently places his hand on his shoulder*

Fresh: Wh-what?

Blueberry: REST IN PEACE...

Fresh: WHAT THE HECK!?

Eva: FEAST YOUR EYES:

Alisha and N: *turn to look at fresh*

Fresh: *it was at this moment fresh knew....*

Blue: WOWIE...

Sci: Well, fangirls must be all over the fact that a character is incapable of loving someone. It adds an element of badass'ness and intrigue to the character to a large portion of Internet fangirls making them love the character more. Prime Example: Nightmare.

Alisha: WAIT WHAT!?

Fresh: *he fucked up*

N: so Fresh can't feel emotions and he is basically a host where his whole body was taken over by a parasite, huh? Then... where's the real Fresh Sans?

Eva: LOOK IN HIS EYESSSSSSSS *hisses like a snake*

Sci: We need his glasses off first.

Alisha: WAIT CAN WE GO BACK TO WHERE YOU SAID NIGHTMARE ISNT CAPABLE OF LOVE!?

Fresh: *sighs and takes off his shades*

Blue: WOAH, THIS EYE SOCKET HAS A HEART IN IT!

N: Woah. This is cool. Now I'm inspired to make a fanfiction using him.

Eva: I WAS THINKING OF THAT TOO THEN I SAW THIS AND I FREAKED THE FUCK OUT!!!

Fresh: Langauge.

Eva: Sorry. But then... how can you be so in love with Jammy?

Fresh: ...

N: Oh, headcannon time~

Blue: NICE I LOVE EVA'S HEADCANNONS!!!

Fresh: I still have my soul and against the parasite when I'm feeling extreme emotions I'm not allowed to feel with it, such as love from my original self (Sans), I'm allowed to express this and take over the parasite for a moment. But that's it, for a moment. The instant Jammy isn't with me he takes over again. So basically, PJ is the way I can be me.

Eva: *expert writing. Yep.*

Blue, Sci, Alisha, and N: wooooah. (WOOOAH)

Fresh: So, can I get my shades back to? I want to see my Jammy.

Eva: *moves them out of the way* Yes sir.

Fresh: Thank you. *leaves*

*a moment of silence*

Alisha: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GO BACK TO THE FACT THST NIGHTMARE CANT FEEL LOVE!!!

Sci: What did I drag myself in to...