Hello

Sci: Come on, Eva, it has only been a week or so.

Eva: ... it doesn't normally take this long.

Sci: Be patient. Readers will come. Just wait to update until you actually have requests. Alright?

Eva: But I always update all of my books daily unless they're finished! It's why I have most of my followers! I'm frequent! If I lose that I won't be special!

Sci: Eva, you have the word 'Boiz' after the fandom for your oneshot books. I think you made a brand name for you and you alone. You are special. Now, let's just be patient. You still have two one Shots to write, yeah?

Eva: ...yeah.

Sci: See? People do like what you write. Maybe they will transition over here sometime. 

Eva: Sure, sure... I doubt my stories are even good anyways.

Sci: Are you getting 'oh woe is me' mode again?

Eva: I told you not to call it that! You know I have low self esteem!

Sci: But you react different and actually smile when I say something silly, as I've found. *sigh* do you want me to get Assy or Blue for you to babysit? Or nightmare?

Eva: No, not nightmare! 

Sci: Yes, nightmare. I'll go get him if you don't stop frowning.

Eva: Okay! Okay! You win! I'll be patient! *shudders* who knows what nightmare would do to me if he saw me like this...

Sci: Exactly. Now, we wait. And you have to write, missy.

Eva: *sigh* On it.