A Drama Chapter, Really?

*Eva freezes*

Eva: He was never mine to begin with

Eva: He was never mine to begin with. I'm a fangirl, just the creator of this book. I'm not from any universe that these guys know. Where we are from, Reader, these guys are merely fictional characters. So how can one call a character their own without being their creator? How can one properly love and prosper with nothing more than a figment in our imaginations?

...

Eva: He isn't mine. He never was. He's just a favorite character I loved to write about me being around. I'm just a selfish fangirl, after all. But after seeing something, after reading a new ship and learning about it, I saw that this ship would be one that both Blueberry and Classic deserve. It's genuine, happy, fluffy, casual love. Something Blueberry needs after a heartbreak and something that makes classic more comfortable.

...

Eva: I hope all the drama ends here and ends now with these words. We have dares to do, oneshots to write, and stories to brainstorm.

Cray: Eva, The Wedding starts soon. You're the priest, or substitute for one. You may want to get ready. 

Eva: Oh, thanks cray.

Cray: what's with the eyepatch?

Eva: You don't want to see.