Mama N for Comfort

N: Hun, I know it hurts.

Lust: Nobody loves me because of me! It's this stupid *sniff* seduction! I just want someone to want me for me and not because of *sniff* my stupid magic or because *sniff* of some stupid lust.

N: I promise that someone will be here soon. I promise.

G: *watches protectively if he tries to make a move on his fangirl*

Eva and Blueprint: *watch in worry because Lust is actually a good guy*

N: Lots of people love you and want to be around you. Just platonically, not romantically. We're here for you.

Lust: then why *sniff* wasn't Dust!? The instant Horror came he left me on the side of the curb like a box of stray kittens!

Blueprint: I like kittens

Eva: Hush, Child. Not now.

Blueprint: Yes, Mom.

G: *cant help but think that was adorable before continuing watching N*

N: Then he isn't worth you. Let him and Horror he together. If it goes wrong, you'll be there laughing and saying he should have stayed.

Lust: *sniff* yeah! I'm not the one who didn't deserve him! He doesn't deserve me!

N: Let's not get too carried away here...

Lust: Oh, right. Yeah. Thanks N. Now, you better get back to G before he kills me...

N: *looks over and blushes* Gah! He was there the whole time!?

Lust: *snickers* Yeah 

Blueprint: Mom, I wanna play with Goth And Palette Pwease.

Eva: *smiles* Go.

G: N. Let's go.

N: c-coming! 

Eva: Feel better Lust?

Lust: Yeah... 

Eva: Heh, N has that affect on some people. Most, actually. She can cheer you up in a matter of seconds. That's why I like her so much.

Lust: Yeah... Hey, Eva? Can I ask you something?

Eva: Okay, sure. Shoot.

Lust: You're a shipper and you always try to make sure everyone had a pair, right? How come whenever you have someone for yourself, you get them paired up with another at first chance?

Eva: ... Lust, let me answer your question with another question. Would you ever want to get in the way of your Papyrus and Mettaton? Get in the way of someone happy or be in the way when they can be happier without you?

Lust: Well, no. I couldn't do that to Pap! Besides, Mettaton is really cool for the people I'm used to. Being around here in this book changed me, but I'm still thst lusty skeletoj deep down... But no. I wouldn't do that to them.

Eva: There's your answer.

Lust: Oh... Hey Eva? One more thing.

Eva: what?

Lust: Heh heh.... Have a body pillow?

Eva: *blushes a little bit* I'll see what I can do. Just don't be so loud. I don't want Assy to wake up in the middle of the night, okay?

Lust: Thanks for understanding, Eva. It's just in my code.

Eva: Like racing for Venelope

Lust: You know, I still need to watch that movie!

Eva: It's on our to-do list.