Chapter Twenty Eight

Get ready for some bad filler time with Chuuya!!

———————

Y/n POV

"Chuuya-san!" I sung, swinging my way into his office and falling into a chair across from him, "guess who's back!"

"Y/n-chan?" he said, looking up, bewildered.

"You got it! forty points for Chuuya!"

"It's good to see you back." He sighed, leaning back in his chair, "How did the mission go?"

"Eh, it went okay." I shrugged.

"Did you get the were-tiger?"

I shook my head no.

"Then I'd say, it went poorly."

"I saw Dazai-san. Apparently he's alive, don't worry I'm not mad. I told him you missed him."

"I don't miss that annoyance." he growled, turning back to his work, "Why would you say that."

"Alright. Sure." I said sarcastically, "Anyway, how have you been?"

"You've been gone three days Y/n-chan, nothing has changed."

"Hmph well you're no fun."

"I'm not supposed to be fun, I'm your boss."

"And my friend!"

"Look," he groaned, meeting my eyes once more, "Can't you go annoy someone else? I have work to do. I'll take you out to dinner tonight and we can catch up then, deal?"

"Fine!" I groaned.

"I'll meet you in your office at six."

Chuuya POV

"Okay." she sulked, standing up.

I found myself watching the space she had occupied long after she'd slammed the door shut.

Y/n POV

"Ryu, I'm having dinner with Chuuya-san tonight, just so you know." I announced as I entered his office.

"No, you're not." he replied sternly, not even looking up from his work.

"What?" I asked, dumfounded.

I knew he didn't really like Chuuya but I never thought he'd take it that far.

"If you had been to your office at all today, you would have seen that the Boss wants us to plan an ambush on the Armed Detective Agency."

"Oh, ok. Lemme go tell Chuuya-san I can't come to dinner."

Time skip to Chuuya's office.

"Chuuya-san!" I yelled, entering his office once more.

"Why are you back?" he asked, covering his eyes with the palms of his hands.

"Turns out I can't do dinner tonight. Ryu-kun and I have to plan an ambush or some shit, postpone 'till tomorrow?"

"Yes, fine, whatever, now get out of my office."

"Mkay" I hummed and leapt out the door but not before giving Chuuya a tight hug.

status: edited October 26th 2023

editing author: this is the most pointless chapter i just like chuuya so its staying