I Wuv You

|Cute Little x Caretaker fluff |

Super fluffy

Request:

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

Anti whines, hugging his stuffie close , hiding his cute little face in it .

The Little was sick unfortunately, so Dark had to look after him.

As we speak Dark was preparing a stew for Anti , and getting some medicine out .

"Daaaaaddddddyyy." A long tired whine was heard from the bedroom, the voice of his baby boy a little croaky due to a slightly sore throat.

Dark goes over to the bedroom, peeking inside to see a very tired and sickly Anti making grabby hands for him.

Dark gets the hint, and goes over , laying beside Anti underneath the pale grey covers , wrapping his strong arms around Anti , who was hugging Dark's chest as he snuggled into it .

"I hate being sickies ." Anti complains, nuzzling Dark lightly, who happily nuzzled Anti back.

"I know love, but it'll go away soon , then you'll be back to your happy little self. " Dark says in hopes of cheering Anti up , kissing his head.

"When I get better can I has cookies?" Anti asks , looking up at Dark with his doe like eyes which Dark couldn't resist.

"Of course baby boy, I'll let you have all the cookies you want. " Anti seemed to cheer up a little at that, squealing happily.

Dark goes to get up but Anti grabs his shirt, stopping him.

"D-Don't leave me daddy...pwease stay..." Anti whimpers a little, his eyes glossing over with sadness.

Dark sighed, smiling softly as he laid back down and cuddled Anti, kissing his head.

"Hey baby boy." Dark says softly

"Yes daddy?"

"You know I'd never leave you , right?" Dark asks , like last looking into Anti's eyes.

Anti goes quiet, looking away.

"Oh baby...why would you ever think I'd leave you?" Dark asks, lifting Anti's chin up with his fingers.

Anti simply shrugs.

"I-I don't know...maybe you'd find someone who's pwettier ...or who you wuv more...someone who's a better baby than me.." Anti's eyes began to fill with tear , his bottom lip quivering.

Dark heart broke at the sight. He quickly hushes Anti, hugging him close as he hummed a lullaby to calm Anti down.

He kisses away his tears and looks into his beautiful eyes.

"I could never ever leave you , even if I tried. I love everything about you to your pale skin to your hair to tips of your toes. And I could never find anyone prettier than you because your beautiful, not just your face but in general , and I love you as a person, your so bubbly and sweet, you'd never mean to hurt anyone. I love you baby and I promise I will never ever leave you." Anti couldn't help but smile at that, looking away shyly

"Not to mention Daddy loves to hold your squishy thighs and cute butt when we're sleeping." Dark squeezes Anti's thighs, making him squeal and giggle, kicking his legs.

"Daddy!" He whines a little, flustered at this point but smiling brightly.

"Yes love?" Dark answers cheekily.

Anti hides his face in Dark's chest, his face a pretty pink.

He suddenly gets an idea, he goes under Dark's hoodie and pokes his head out of the hole where his daddy's head was.

"Boo!" He says with a happy giggle, seeming to be much better. Laughter is the best medicine after all.

Dark awed at that , kissing Anti on the lips.

"I wuv you daddy!"

"I wuv you too baby boy."

Unedited