A Dream is a wish your heart makes

| Anti unfortunately is an insomniac. And due to this his parents made him a box of dreams...and later on in his life he meets the man of his dreams |

Fluff

Request:

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

The sound of feet pitter-pattering along a wooden floor caught the parents attention, they knew exactly who it was.

"Anti...still can't sleep?" His mother asked, the boy peering his head around the corner, hugging close one of his beloved teddies to himself.

He shook his head, looking upset as he rubbed one of his eyes. It was much too late for him to be up , even if he was near teenhood . He suffered from insomnia...it was effecting him quite badly unfortunately..

"N-No..." he muttered softly.

His father stood up , going over to his son and taking his hand .

"Maybe I can help with that." He beckons for his wife to stand up before heading through the dining hall into the garden , heading to his garage , or his workshop as he called it.

He flicked the light on and headed to his desk where a small piece of cloth was covering something.

"I was saving this till your birthday..but I figured it'd be best for you to have it now." His father set him on his chair and lifted the cloth.

Under it was a beautifully crafted box , painted to look like a magic galaxy. In metallic gold paint, it read the word 'Manifest'. It had a golden locket as well.

Anti gasped , looking at it in awe

"It's a dream box, you put things like drawings, pictures of whatever , and it'll help you sleep, and dream ." His father explains.