Its a Deal part 2

After a car ride to Dark's, and a lot of kissing and making out the two found themselves on the sofa, hands going wherever they pleased , whether it was under a shirt or in the others pants.

They briefly pulled away from the make out , panting heavily before reconnecting their lips. Though it was barely a kiss as their teeth and tongues clashed as if they were fighting.

Dark pulls away, trailing kisses down the males jawline and neck, looking for the males sweet spot.

"O-Oh yes~" Anti bites his lip, very much enjoying this as he clung to Dark's beastly biceps as if it was a life or death situation .

Despite the fact the two weren't one for having sex immediately after meeting, they still were enjoying the experience, which was obvious by the very visible tents in their pants, which were rubbing against each other, creating some delicious friction.

"Ah~ oh god so good." Anti mewls, his breathing already uneasy and a mess .

Dark was letting out little grunts himself, both grinding against one another. They hadn't had anything this intimate in awhile and it was obvious they very much missed it.

Once Dark found the males sweet spot Anti moans, , turning his head so his neck was more accessible for Dark.

Dark pulls his lips away from Anti's hickeys covered neck, making Anti whine from the loss.

"Why'd you stop?" Anti asks, his plump lips pouting ever so slightly.

"I-I was wondering...if Uhm..I could uh.." Dark stuttered his words, lightly holding the hem of Anti's white shirt nervously.

Anti, getting the message, slipped his jacket off and took off the white shirt, showing his beautiful porcelain torso. Dark's eyes widened, sitting up so he could admire every part of the slightly smaller man's torso, astounded by it.

"Hey, my eyes are up here." Anti jokes, giggling when he sees Dark's cheek so a slightly darker shade of pink.

"O-Oh sorry, y-your just really p-pretty." Dark replied, this time it was Anti's turn to blush.

Dark leans down, starting to kiss Anti's chest and every other part that wasn't covered with an item of clothing. Anti moaned some more , tugging at Dark's jacket and shirt .

Dark hesitated before taking them off, his model like body now on full view for Anti's eyes, and Anti looked all over him.

"Fuck your hot." Anti muttered, just loud enough for Dark to hear . He blushed before being pulled into a kiss by Anti, both their breathing patterns fucked up. And their hands had no control wherever they went.

When he got near Anti's pants , he pulled away and locks his eyes with Anti's.

"Uhm...m-may I? " Dark asks, pointing to the males skinny jeans. Earning a nod.

"But you gotta close the curtains first ." Anti pointed to the curtains which were opened up wide.

Dark's face flushed in embarrassment upon seeing that, hoping nobody saw them. He quickly rushed over, closing them quickly.

"Ok , is that bette-" when Dark looked back his eyes were met with a lovely view.k

Anti's plump ass high in the air, his back arched as he fingers himself, biting a pillow to prevent any noises, his pudgy thighs quivering slightly as he played with his hole.

Something in Dark flipped, as if the more dominant side of him ,which almost never came out, had taken over .

He went over , going up behind Anti so his boner poked at the males ass, he kissed at his spine making Anti shiver. Only now could Dark see the precum that was leaking out and down Anti's thighs, which made him groan. He squeezed and lightly kneaded the green haired males ass and thighs, placing kisses on him still.

Anti's nimble little fingers grabbed one of Dark's hands, leading it near his puckered hole.

"You want me to finger you?" Dark asks, a soft smirk on his face as Anti nodded, whimpering as he wanted something inside him.

Dark slowly slipped his finger inside the Anti's hole, earning a satisfied moan from Anti , after all Dark's fingers were much bigger than his and so much nicer.

---

After being stretched by not one, not two ,but three fingers Anti was hovering over the males thick members, still not over it's size.

Dark's regular self seemed to have come back.

"Are you sure y-you wanna do this? We don't have too and-" but before Dark could finish he was hushed by Anti placing a finger on his lips.

"Yes I'm sure, just give me a minute, your not exactly small you know." Anti comments, making Dark blush.

Anti slowly, but surely, lowers himself onto the males dick, gasping and moaning loudly. He may or may not have had a thing for being stretched a lot.

Once it was fully inside of him he clung to Dark, he felt even bigger inside of him, he was sure if he looked down he'd see a lump in his stomach where Dark's dick is.

"A-Are you ok?" Dark asks, holding back grunts. Anti looked up at him , his face full of pure bliss .

"Oh fuck yesss~" he moaned , slowly starting to bounce , only causing him to moan louder and more often.

Dark bites his lips, groans coming out, he held the males hips to help him bounce.

"O-Oh yesss!~ more! " Anti bounced even harder, not caring if it would potentially hurt him.

After awhile a loud scream of ecstasy filled the room as Anti was pounding himself on Dark's dick which was perfectly abusing his prostate, meanwhile the sound of skin slapping was music to both their ears along with the moans and grunts that followed.

"Darky! Please cum inside me! ~ fill me to the brim and make me yours! Treat me like a sex doll and cover me in hickeys - PLEASE!!~" that is what made Dark snap. He gripped Anti's hips and started slamming him down at full strength , making Anti shout as he begged for more.

Eventually they both released, causing the two to collapse and lay against one another .

"So..Uhm...does this mean we're dating?" Dark asks, earning a definite nod from Anti, who was still in a daze.

Unedited