After so Long.

|Dark and Anti are in a long distance relationship and as a surprise for their first anniversary, Dark had gotten them the chance to meet finally|

Fluff

Request:

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

Anti was for a loss of better words . He couldn't describe the feeling as both absolutely excited and horribly nervous .

Meanwhile his boyfriend who lived all the way in LA was feeling the exact same.

Dark had told him he had bought tickets for him to come to LA for a few weeks and when Anti heard the news he couldn't help but jump up from the chair and dance around.

Finally after two years of calling, the endless amounts of face times and kisses blown at one another they could finally embrace each other , they could cuddle and kiss and do anything a normal couple would do .

But they were both nervous for similar reasons. What if something happened to the plane? What if they didn't end up liking the other? So many worries yet in the end they'd realise that those worries were for nothing.

-----

The plane landed and a certain green haired male boarded off , his big blue suitcase dragging behind him and a black rucksack on his back, going through all the complicated airport before finally entering the place where he was to meet Dark for the first time in person . He looked around, desperate to find Dark .

That's when he spotted him.

Over near the front of the crowd Dark was looking for him, darting around with something in his hand.

That's when their eyes met.

Immediately they broke into a run , Anti dropping his bags so he could get to him quicker . Dark extended his arms out just as Anti jumped into his embrace, both hugging one another and never planning to let go . Both their lips meeting in a warm and passionate kiss , they were smiling so much they kept almost breaking the kiss.

Even when they broke away they peppered one another with lots of smooches .

"God it's so fucking nice to meet you finally ." Anti admits , being the first to actually say anything out of the two.

"Yea, I've actually dreamed of this for ages ." Dark admits bashfully , glancing away.

Anti awed, cupping his face and kissing his cheek.

"Me too. But you look much more handsome in real life." He says with a giggle.

"I-I am? Well in that case your a lot smaller than I expected, which I like , especially when you have a great big personality." Dark replies, chuckling when he sees Anti blush.

----

Throughout the whole day the who never let go of one another. On the way out of the airport? They were linking arms as they both took Anti's luggage to Dark's car, on the way to Dark's place they were holding hands, chatting none stop , who needed radio when you had conversation. And even when they unpacked Anti's things they had their arms around one another.

And there they were cuddling together on the sofa , eating home made pizza they had made together whole watching movies. They knew they were gonna miss this when the other left , but they ignored that for now.

Unedited