What A Voice ...

|Dark, Your stereotypical punk /bad boy may or may not be a hopeless romantic, especially for the popular boy |

Fluff

Requested by :

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

SLAM! That's the sound the door made as it was flung open by non other than Dark, the school's infamous bad boy/punk boy. He was almost always in trouble along with his little gang of fucknuts. What was it this time? Oh you know just almost setting a bin on fire , the usual.

"Oh mr..Ipier...you showed up...I'm surprised. Usually students like you can barely comprehend simple instructions "The teacher remarked rudely. Mrs. Shoesmith (Or mrs. no-tits as some called her ) was the schools grumpy second in command from the headmaster, aka she was a bitch.

"I'm surprised your still working? How old are you now? 900?" Dark replied rudely back, smirking at her as she seemed offended at that.

Dark looked behind him, seeing he wasn't the only one in detention. Anti was also there.

Anti was one of the popular kids, no not the bitchy ones , the nice ones . Everyone knew him and practically all wanted to be friends with him. He was sitting near the front , seeming to be finishing a homework sheet that was incomplete.

Dark headed towards the back, sitting with his feet up on the table, ignoring the glare he got from the teacher as he zoned out.

A lot was known about Dark , or ...so it seemed.

All the shit he'd told them ...it was all wrong.

In reality, Dark was so much different, he was perceived at school as being tough , an asshole and not caring about a thing , a delinquent if you will

...However he was actually a sweetheart who wouldn't hurt a fly and caring, he only showed this to anyone outside of school, his 'friends ' he had in school he in all honesty hated. He got in trouble yes..but not enough to the point where they'd contact his mother, god if she found out how he was acting, she'd be so disappointed, Dark would feel so terrible...

He also had another secret, he was an absolute hopeless romantic, god the amount of times he'd imagine himself in the most cheesiest scenarios, like being cuddled up to his significant other while they whisper sweet things to one another... that and well...

He was majorly crushing on the popular boy.

Dark was snapped out of his thoughts when one of the Pe teachers, and one of his favourite teachers , had tapped him on the shoulder.

"Could you come and help me with some things?" He asked , earning a nod from Dark as he stood up from his chair faster than a horny persons scrolling through pornhub.

"Sure. Better than being in this place." Dark commented as he headed out the class door.

After Dark left , the room went back to silence, the only sound was the sound of the keyboard as mrs. Shoesmith wrote out something on her laptop . Probably report cards.

"Anti I've gotta go deliver these to the headmasters office, are you ok to stay here?" She asks, her tone much nicer than when she spoke to Dark.

Anti nodded and she up and left . After making sure she was far down the hall, Anti had stopped working on his sheet and had stood up. He knew she was going to be awhile as she moved at the pace a gay person who hates heterosexual people brain worked (basically slow as fuck).

He stood from his seat , heading to the front desk and handing his paper . Before proceeding to wonder around, humming softly to himself.

Perhaps he could get those vocals going .

He sat on one of the tables and began to quietly sing Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley, a little shaky at first but as he got into the song he started to get slightly louder , the passion in his voice clear as day .

Dark was heading back, having helped the teacher now. He wasn't looking forward to being bitched at by Mrs. Shoesmith however. But thankfully she didn't seem to be there.

He heard an anonymous sound coming from the room, he rose a brow and opened the door so the sound could be heard better. He didn't expect his ears to be blessed with beautiful singing however, and by none other than Anti.

Dark didn't know what he liked more, the fact his crush was singing a really good song that wasn't some shitty pop /rap song sung by Taylor swift or Cardi B-itch, it was , it his voice...

"What a voice..." Dark accidentally muttered out loud, causing the room to go silent as the two males eyes met.

Both of their faces flushed up in embarrassment.

"O-Oh gosh you heard me." Anti hid his face in his hands.

"S-Sorry! I-I didn't mean to s-stop you, I just ...well .."Dark stuttering faded to quiet.

Oh boi this was gonna be a lot to explain..

(Sorry I had to unpublish it, but I made a poor tasting joke that upset some people so I decided to change it. Apologies to those I upset)