The Greatest show

|Dark was a famous magician that was well known throughout the world and Anti had been lucky enough to go see one of his shows , and even gets to see him after the show|

Fluff

Request:

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

Anti was practically bubbling with excitement. Why you ask? Well he was going to see one of the best magicians in the world! And not only that but he also got a V.I.P pass too see him back stage!

He lines up like everyone else who was going , scanning his ticket before he speed walked over to his seat which was near the front.

Where the show was taking place was in a traditional huge red and white striped tent with the seats being wooden and higher up the further back you were .

Anti was on the second row of seats , which meant he had a pretty good view. He ate his popcorn to stop himself from fanboying.

Soon enough the show started , there was the usual clowns, trapeziums , women with beards, the smallest soldiers , the heaviest man in the world , and the usual. And they were all good and entertaining, but Anti was awaiting for his favourite act.

The ringleader comes to the middle of the stage , top hat and all, assistants all dressed up came and set up the equipment needed for the next act, it almost looked like a dance from how professional they were .

"Ladies and gentlemen! Now presenting the main and final act of the night ! The one you've all been waiting for! The one the only DELUSION DARK!" The crowd was a volcano erupting with excitement. All raising to their feet , clapping as the man himself came to stage.

Dark had come out , bowing as he tipped his hat to the crowd, swinging his cane around.

The man was dressed in a deep red over coat with black floral patterns on it. Underneath was a something that looked like a priest would wear but in the colour of black with black pants to go with it and his top hat

 Underneath was a something that looked like a priest would wear but in the colour of black with black pants to go with it and his top hat

Anti didn't know what was more magical, the magic Dark did or how handsome Dark looked in his clothes

The man stood with two people beside him, his assistant, who Anti was jealous of since he'd do anything to be an assistant for the man.

As the show went on Dark did lots of wonderful tricks that was literal magic. Like the typical bunny out of the hat trick , or the cloth that turns into a dove. One of the best tricks was when he made himself disappear in a cloud of smoke , reappearing all the way up on top of the trapeziums pole in a matter of seconds. He did that and so much more!

Anti was having the time of his life, only growing more excited for when he got to see the male back stage.

Everyone rose to their feet and cheered , clapping as Dark and his assistants bowed and left the stage .

Anti raced to the guards who blocked the doors to back stage, showing them the V.I.P pass he had. One of them escorted me too a door that read 'Delusion Dark' with a star underneath it , they knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" The familiar deep voice asks .

"You have a fan waiting to meet you."

The sound of the door being unlocked was heard before the door open to reveal the beautiful man, but without the over coat.

"Oh thank you, c'mon in." Dark flashes Anti a smile before he stepped aside for him to enter.

Anti shuffles inside, looking around in awe of the place.

"You like?" Dark asks.

"I-It's amazing." Anti says with a gasp.

Dark seemed to smile at that , he goes over to his desk where his hat was , going back over to the attractive smaller male.

"Let's see , I usually give small gifts to my fans who see me back stage ." He puts his hand in his hat and pulls out a dove, who cooed at Anti.

"I don't think you want a dove do you?" Dark asks jokingly, making Anti giggle a little.

Dark let's the dove fly over to the top of his mirror . Dark puts his hand in his hat again this time pulling out a black and white rabbit , making Anti awe.

"Your bit suppose to be there." Dark comments , obviously having fun with his trick as he was smiling. He places the bunny on the floor so it can do as it pleases .

He plunges his hand into the hat a third time, and this time pulls out a rose a beautiful one that looked like it had just bloomed .

"This is waft I was looking for." He hands the rose too Anti who looked shocked and a little flustered.

"I'd read the note on it." Dark adds .

Towards the bottom of the rose was a note with amazing handwriting. It had a phone number on it .

'If you ever want to meet up and perhaps get something to eat, just call' it read with Dark's signature underneath.

Anti looks up at the male in surprise, his pale cheeks tinted a pretty pink .

"Are ...Are you asking me ...on a date?" Dark shyly nods, messing with the rim of his hat.

"Of course!" Anti hugged the male, who was mildly surprised but hugged back.

Magic must be real , because this moment was magical

Unedited