Are the Rumours True part 2

3rd person POV

Before Dark even knew it he was in the males bed, arm held around his waist by Anti . The smaller male seeming to be making sure that Dark's hand rested perfectly against his hips , meanwhile blush was formed on Dark's sculpted face.

"I-I'm gonna go get a drink ." Dark stutters out . Anti letting go of his arm so he could go downstairs .

Part 1 of Anti's plan was in motion.

Dark headed upstairs , with his drink this time . Though he almost ended up spilling it from the sight he saw.

Anti was laying on his back arms above his head pretending to stretch, he arched his back a little, making his jumper rise up and shows off his tummy and underwear.

He smiled softly up at Dark who was watching him without a doubt. Anti hopped up and headed to Dark, gently taking his drink and setting it on the bedside table.

"Dark, I think you know what I want." Anti wrapped his arms around Dark's neck, smiling as Dark nodded.

"Would you want that too? Would you want too have sex with me ?" Anti asks.

Dark hesitated before nodding sheepishly .

"I-I ...I would yes...I just...I've never done anything like this and i-i don't want it too be bad o-or to accidentally hurt you."

'God he's way too sweet ' Anti though to himself.

"I know you've never done anything like this, and that's ok, I'll lead you through it." This calmed Dark , as he let out a sigh of relief.

"But first , I want you too make the first move , I wanna see what you can do~" he whispers softly, but just enough so Dark could hear him.

Dark blushed, but nodded in understanding . He gently cups Anti's face and too Anti's surprise, kisses him.

Anti's eyes widened before he kisses back, smiling. No one had hoses to kiss him in their first move.

He lead the male over to the bed, sitting him down, his lips never leaving Dark's as he sat down on the males lap, straddling him .

The two pulled away for air, both panting softly. But Anti wasn't going to slow down. He took Dark's hands and placed them at the hem of his jumper .

"D-Do you want me t-to take it off?" Dark asked , earning a quick nod from Anti.

Dark gulped before removing the males jumper, pulling it off and placing it someplace else. He blushed upon seeing the gorgeous male's torso , he couldn't help but want to kiss all over it.

"Eyes are up here." Anti jokes , giggling as Dark immediately looked back up at him , blush clear on his face as he apologised.

Anti hushes him and started to unbutton Dark's jeans , it was clear he had some experience in doing so by how fast he did it.

Anti then looked back up at Dark .

"May I take off your boxers?" He asks, Dark hesitantly nodding.

Anti slipped them down slowly, his eyes widening.

"Holy fuck your huge." Anti exclaimed in astonishment, causing the half Korean to blush immensely.

"I-Is that good?"

"It's great ." Anti immediately got to work slipping off his own underwear.

Dark admired the males now naked (well unless you count the garters ) body , in awe of it.

Anti had sat up on his knees and scooted closer so his entrance was just over Dark's member, biting his lip in anticipation.

"W-Wait , don't you need s-stretching ?" Dark asks, holding his hips to stop him, which admits made Anti's heard skip a beat it was so caring.

"I already stretched before you came here .." he leans into Dark's ear .

"Daddy~"

All the blood in his body rushed to his dick at that point, face going a deep shade of pink.
Anti smirked before lowering himself onto Dark, both of them groaning and moaning.

Once Dark was fully in him Anti flopped backwards , laying on his back with Dark on top of him.

"M-Move." Anti stutters softly, biting his lip in anticipation again .

Dark hesitated before he slowly began to jut his hips , grunting.

Anti grips onto the males arms moaning at the amazing feeling, watching as the lump in his tummy caused by Dark's girth disappeared and reappeared.

----

After awhile Dark's nerves started to disappear, and slowly but surely the thrusts got faster and harder and the moans got louder and needier. Hell Anti even convinced him too take his shirt off.

"F-Faster!~ " Anti begged , tightening his grip on Dark's back and scratching him lightly.

Dark did as he was told and all of a sudden Anti threw his head back and screamed.

"YES!~ RIGHT THERE DADDY! " Anti's eyes were rolling in the back of his head by now, his body covered in hickeys and he was a moaning mess.

Dark continues to hit that spot at the speed he was at, kissing at the shell of Anti's ear and praising him.

"Are you close Anti?" He asks , grunting as he decided to go even harder, practically ramming the males hole.

"YES YES!~ MORE DADDY!" Anti was for sure going to loose his voice tomorrow he was screaming so loud.

Dark gripped his hips and went full force into him, groaning as he felt Anti tightening around him.

Soon enough the paler of the two spilled all over both their stomachs.

Dark threw his head back and groans before releasing into the male, watching as Anti gasped and moans rather loudly.

The two males panted heavily, Dark pulling out and watching the sticky hot substances leak out of Anti's puffy ring. He blushed, his shy self coming back.

"A-Are you ok? D-Did I hurt you?" He asked, examining him too check.

"I-I'm amazing. " he muttered breathlessly, pulling Dark down near him so he could kiss him, tangling his fingers in Dark's raven hair , smiling blissfully.

Of course Dark kisses him back, hugging the male close as a soft smile made its way to his lips.

"Your definitely a keeper." Anti muttered against his lips .