Your not my Husband....

|After his husband is killed and Anti finds out who he thinks is his husband is an imposter , he has some conflicting feelings.|

Angst

Requested by:

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

King Damien and King Anti were a beloved couple in royalty , not only were they practically soulmates, loving as ever to one another, but they also ruled over one of the best kingdoms apparently to anyone who lived there and what a lovely kingdom it was.

Which is exactly what made it ideal for cruel people to try and take it over or ruin it because apparently people can't have nice things .

Dark was one of these people.

Like an owl watching a mouse run through the forest, Dark sat on the of the support banisters of the castle .watching below as the King made his way to the burner room .A room below the kitchen that kept all the fires in the ovens under control and made sure they were burning.

That morning the king had been sent a letter by a member of the kitchen about a 'pest ' in the burner room that keeps messing with the temperature of the fire. Little did the king know this was a fake letter written by Dark to get the king by himself. A perfect chance for Dark.

"Hello?" Damien peered into the room where he was to supposedly meet the staff member who wanted to speak to him. He closed the door behind him, looking around further.

Damien noticed that some of the fire pokers had disappeared. Had someone misplaced them?

However he didn't have much time to think about that as a sharp pain in his back appears.

He immediately turned around , ready to defend himself from whoever was behind him.

...But it wasn't his fault that the devil was so much stronger than a man...