fights

Y/N's P.O.V

Walking into Shawn's apartment you called out to him but didn't revive a reply. You could have sworn he texted you to meet him at his apartment. Walking around the place you found one of the doors down the hall shut. Heading towards it you twisted the knob gently but it wouldn't budge.

Knocking slightly you called for Shawn.

"babe you in here?"

"yeah uh just give me a second babe"

Waiting he finally opened the door and slowly looked up at you. Seeing his lip busted and some dry blood coming from his nose you gasped.

"What happened to you?"

"someone was bad mouthing you. I had to shut them up!" Shawn said.

"babe you don't have to get into fights remember be the bigger person?" I sighed.

"yeah I know but no one talks about my girl the way that guy was talking about you"

Shaking your head slightly you went to the linen closet and grabbed a face cloth. Running it under the tap you rung it out so it wasn't soaking.

Sitting Shawn on the floor you sat next to him and helped him clean off his face a little.

"anywhere else I need to get blood off of?" you laughed a little. 

"yeah!" he held up a fist showing you his bloody knuckles.

"oh Shawn! What am I suppose to do with you!"

"hmm that's a good question Y/N! i'm not sure" he said sarcastically.

"well if you don't know then neither do I!" I laughed.

Getting Shawn all cleaned up you tossed the cloth in the sink to rinse out. Sitting next to Shawn again you leaned up against him and sighed.

"I don't want you getting in anymore fights over me okay?"

"yeah"

"Mendes I mean it!"

"so do I (y/l/n)"

"whatever Shawn" you laughed.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow is my first day on the job!??! I'm so nervous but also excited and like omg.

When I get home tomorrow i'll try and update a few chapters more :)

Love all y'all :) ❤️❤️❤️