Babies coming

Y/N's P.O.V

Sitting on the couch in me and Shawn's house I was just eating a snack and I had my hand on my stomach. I was officially nine months pregnant today.

Shawn was off on tour again and left a few months ago, he promised he would be back for when the baby was born. We didn't have an exact date yet for when that was happening but when I felt the pain in my lower stomach I knew it was today.

Quickly calling my mom on my cell and Karen on the house phone they both picked up.

"the babies coming" I said.

"On my way!" they said at the same time.

Hanging up I went to head up the stairs to grab the bag me and Shawn had packed for the hospital. Feeling the pain hit me again I couldn't make it up. Sitting on the floor waiting for my mom and Karen to show up I got a call from Shawn.

"Hey" I picked up.

"Y/N, my mom called me i'm on my way to the airport right now i'll be home in a few hours" he sounded worried.

"Okay.." pain hit me again. "i'll see you soon then" I scrunched my face because that seemed to help with the pain I was feeling.

"I love you Y/N everything will be okay, just breathe"

"I will" hearing the front door open I looked up.

"Y/N are taking you now where's you bag" Karen asked.

"it's upstairs"

Shawn's P.O.V

Hearing my mom and Y/N's mom start talking to her I knew she was in good hands.

"I love you Y/N" I sighed.

Why couldn't I be there for her now.

"I love you to"

Hanging up I got on the flight and hoped it would be a quick one. I didn't think I couldn't take it if it was going to feel like forever.

Sitting there anxiously waiting I finally heard the call that the flight would be landing shortly.

Smiling to myself I got my keys out of pocket and got ready to run for it once I was let off the plane. I didn't bring any luggage because Andrew said he would drop it all off later.

Getting off the plane I ran to my car and got in. Starting it up I made my way towards the hospital.

Y/N's P.O.V

Lying in the hospital bed I was so tired I had just had a baby girl. The doctors and nurses had taken her to get her vitals checked and let me rest.

I was just about to close my eyes when the door opened slowly. Looking I saw Shawn.

"Y/N!" he smiled.

"Shawn!"

He shut the door behind him and came over to the bed. Getting on it he laid down next to me and sighed.

"i'm sorry I wasn't here" he brushed some hair out of my face.

"it's okay, your here now" I leaned into him.

"knock knock" the door opened again.

"Everything is perfect! Congratulations you guys you have a healthy baby girl" the nurse smiled and handed us our baby. 

"i'll be back in a bit to check up" she smiled and left the room.

"Wow" Shawn whispered.

I saw a small tear fall down his face and I wiped it away.

"What should we name her?" I asked.

"Skylar?" Shawn said.

"I love it" I smiled.

"Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love"