You hurt me

Y/N's P.O.V

Shawn always had so many fans lined up outside his hotels no matter what he was doing. He was doing press they were there. Doing a tour? Just on a holiday? You could count on it they were there. They all wanted the same thing. To meet Shawn and take photos with him. It was nice but sometimes they got out of control.

"Shawn what if these fans are wild?" I asked.

"i'll tell you something now i'm sure they will be but honestly just stay close to me and it will all be good. I'm not going to take photos today because i'm tired." he smiled.

"Okay" I smiled as he kissed my cheek.

Opening the door of the car the screams got so much louder than they were before. Hoping out of the car I stuck by Shawn's side and we walked down the little path they had cleared for us.

"Shawn!" they all started yelling at him.

Some of them were trying to hand him letters and gifts but he just kept walking. Suddenly I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me back. The force was way stronger than I thought and I fell to the ground.

Everyone started to surround me a little and I was getting anxious what if I was stepped on. Trying to get up I couldn't looking around as to why someone was standing on my hand. I guess there were to many things going on for me to notice the pain in my hand.

Feeling the foot leave my hand I felt someone come and pick me up. Looking up I saw Shawn he carried me into the hotel lobby and sat me down on one of the couches.

"Are you okay Y/N?" he asked.

I hadn't felt the need to cry until now.

"yeah i'm fine" I started crying. "my hand just hurts a little" I whispered.

Shawn picked my hand up gently and looked at it.

"Looks a little bruised already. Does it hurt to move it?" he asked.

"a little" I wiped my eyes.

"We can go get it checked out if you like?"

"yeah that would be a good idea" I laughed a tiny bit.

"let's go" Shawn helped me up.

Heading towards the back of the hotel we got into the vehicle with no fans to bother us.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Requested by @MendesIlluminated