Only You

Shawn's P.O.V

It had been about three weeks since me and Y/N called it quits. I couldn't really do much of anything I missed her so much.

I just sat in my house and only left when I had to do press events for my new album. Of course I always got asked questions about Y/N. It hurt but I just had to smile through the pain.

Getting to the interview I had this afternoon I went and sat down with the interviewer I knew the question would be coming. I couldn't stop thinking about the last time me and Y/N saw each other.

"Shawn!" I heard Y/N yell.

Getting up off the couch I ran upstairs to see Y/N on the floor crying.

"What's wrong babe" I went to kneel next to her.

"I can't do this anymore" she had tears streaming down her face.

"do what?" I asked clearly clueless.

"this, us"

"wh-what. why not?"

"because I just feel like we aren't working anymore. I don't have a reason I just can't do this" she sobbed.

"oh..." I slumped down next to her.

Leaning against the bathroom shelves I sighed.

"Shawn?" Y/N looked at me.

"yeah"

"I'm sorry" she smiled sadly.

"It's okay. I guess"

She leaned her head on my shoulder and I didn't know what was going on. Did she love me or not?

"Well Y/N I have to leave. When I come back i'll help you get all your things together" I said standing up.

"oh yeah okay"

Walking out of the bathroom I went downstairs and grabbed my keys to my car. Leaving the house I hopped into my jeep and started driving anywhere but home.

I didn't end up going back to help Y/N pack up her things but when I got back she was gone.

"And Shawn all the fans want to know now that your recently single, are you looking for something new?"

"not at the moment no" I faked a smile.

"Okay well that's all for today, thanks Shawn for joining us" she smiled.

I waved to the crowd and waited for the commercial break. Getting up off the stage I walked backstage to meet with Andrew.

"Uh Shawn your not going to like this but Y/N is here" Andrew said.