Hoodie

Shawn's P.O.V

Sitting on my bed watching Y/N sleep I couldn't help but think how sad i'll be when I have to go back on tour. I've told her countless times again that she can come with me on tour. But she always tells me she has to stay here because of school. Which I get because school comes first.

"Shawn" Y/N said rolling over to look at me.

"what time is it" she asked.

"ten"

"oh shoot! I have to get ready for school" she said getting out of bed.

Running into the bathroom so came back out a few minutes later. Her hair was in a messy pony tail and she was wearing leggings and a sport bra.

"Y/N! You have to wear a top to school" I teased her.

"I know! I just can't find one" she sighed.

"here I have one for you!"

Going into the closet I grabbed one of my hoodies and came back out. Handing it to her I saw her smile.

"Shawn!"

"what?"

"I can't wear this"

"and why not?"

"because it's to nice outside"

"what if I drove you to school and you got to sit in the AC and then you sit in the AC at school?"

"mhhh that could work!"

Pulling her into me I kissed her. She pulled my hoodie on and looked at me.

"So, what do you think?" she asked spinning.

"I think you look perfect, as always!"

"stop!" she looked away blushing.

"never!" grabbing her I took her down the stairs and she grabbed her things.

Once we were in the car I blasted the AC and turned up the radio.

"DUDE! This is my favourite song!" she yelled.

Turning it up it was There's nothing holding me back. Rolling my eyes and laughing at Y/N I just continued driving.

"Well here's your stop" I said.

"Thanks babe! I'll text you when i'm in my last class"

"alright! Love you"

She got out of the car and some of her friends ran up to her. I knew they were talking about the hoodie because she looked down at it and pointed back to me. Her and her friends waved to me and I drove back home.

_________________________________________________________________________________

SO FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

DUM

DUM

DUM

I GOT A HOODIE FROM SHAWNS WEBSITE AND IM SCREAMING ITS MY FIRST PIECE OF MERCH FROM HIS SITE EVER 😭😭😭