Walking down the isle

Y/N's P.O.V

Standing outside the church was a little more nerve wrecking then I thought it was going to be originally. This was a big church that me and Shawn were getting married in and I had a long way to walk to get to him.

Hearing the music start to play I held my bouquet with both hands and started to walk in. My dad was going to meet me halfway because I wanted to walk myself halfway down the isle.

Everyone stood as they saw me and I couldn't help myself from smiling I couldn't see Shawn yet, but I knew he was going to look stunning.

Continuing walking my dad finally met up with me at the halfway mark. The mark where I could finally see Shawn and all my nerves disappeared.

I saw him and I swear to you everyone in that room disappeared and it was just me and him. I could see him smiling like a maniac, watching as he lifted his hand to wipe away a few tears I smiled.

I loved Shawn so much and I couldn't believe today was the day and I mere steps away from marrying the love of my life.

Finally making it to the end my dad handed me off to Shawn and made some dad joke about beating Shawn up if he didn't treat me right. Smiling at my dad he went and joined my mom.

Shawn grabbed both my hands and smiled down at me.

"you look like a princess Y/N!"

"and you look like a prince Shawn!"

God I wanted to kiss him so freaking bad.

_________________________________________________________________________________

GOD THIS VIDEO MADE ME WANNA GET MARRIED AND I NEED THAT MUSIC AT MY WEDDING AND IF MY FIANCÉ DOESN'T SHED A TEAR I'M WALKING BACK DOWN THAT ISLE AND GOING HOME.