1 ~ introduction

12th July 2018

Shawn and I were that couple of in our school. Everyone knew about us. We Have been together for about two years.

I forgot to introduce myself. My mine is Alissa. I'm 16 years old, turning 17 the 6th of September, and boyfriend shawn who is only a month older than me is 16 turning 17 on August.

***

We walked to class. Shawn and I had ALL of our lessons together. We walked to art together. I had my hands gripped on to his arm, and I rested my head.

"Brian!" Shawn shouted, calling his best friend over.

Brian looked back at Shawn and I. "Sup? Hey Alissa!" Brian said.

"Hey Brian." I said back.

"Did you ask her out?" Shawn said smiling.

"Bro, you weren't meant to tell anyone or say it in front of anyone." Brian said

"Sorry, Lissa won't tell." Shawn said looking down at me.

".Yeah I won't tell but who is the girl?" I said all perky.

"Aubrey." Brian said looking at his feet.

"Oh my god, do it!!" I said.

"Yeah, you're best friends with her, does she like Brian?" Shawn said.

"Yes!! She's always talking about yo-!" I said.

A teacher came from behind us and interrupted what I was saying. "You three! Get to class now!"

Luckily we all had the same lessons. We walked to our art rooms. I sat down next to my best friend Aubrey, Shawn and Brian sat in front of us.

Shawn and Brian moved their chairs and sat opposite us. Brian in front of Aubrey and Shawn in front of me. We all got into our own separate conversation.

Shawn got up to sharpen his pencils. Since our school didn't make us wear uniform, Shawn was wearing this shirt and had a few buttons not done and black jeans.

As he walked about to his seat. I touched his arms and waved my hand for him to lean his head down. I whispered in his ear "you should wear shirts like that more often."

Shawn smirked and sat back down at his seat. Brian looked at us. "Look how in love they are!"

Shawn and I ripped out gaze away from our art and looked at Brian. I playfully rolled my eyes and started to carry on shading. I felt shawns eyes Pierced onto me.

"OH MY GOD!! Look how Much Shawn is blushing!" Brian said clapping his hands and laughing.

I looked up at Shawn and saw he was blushing. Shawn was trying to cover his face. "Dooonnt." I said while laughing.

***

The school bell rung. Shawn and I go home together in shawns jeep.

"Shawn, stay over tonight." I said being super needy.

"Okay..." Shawn said.

***

We walked through the front door and I smelt food.

"Mmmm, what you cooking mum?" I said walking through to the kitchen dragging Shawn with me.

My mum was facing the cupboard struggling to get something. Shawn walked up behind her and got it. Shawn being 6'2, really did help.

"Thank you Shawn. I'm making pasta."

My mum said Shawn's name so casually because he was Always staying over and at the house, So does my dad.

"You're welcome Ashley." Shawn said

We walked to the living room together. I placed a blanket over us.

The fluffy blanket covered most of my face. I cuddled next to shawn as we watched tv. He ran his hand up and down my hair. I lifted my head up and moved it around because it was getting uncomfortable.

"You alright?" Shawn said.

"Yeah, just my neck is starting to hurt."

Shawn lifted my tiny body off of the sofa and stood me up on the floor. He made his body so I could lay down on his lap. He patted his lap so I could rest my head on it.

I pecked shawns lips and laid down.

"O MUM!! Shawns staying by the way!" I shouted so my mum knew Shawn was staying.

"Okay!" My mum shouted back.

Both of Shawn and I parents let us stay in the same room because they all knew we wouldn't do anything, in the bedroom, especially while they were inside.

My dad walked in. He saw Shawn and had a huge smile on his face. They often bonded over hockey and stuff. He gave Shawn one of those weird men hugs.

"Hey dad!" I said.

"Hey Lissa!" He bend down and kissed my forehead.

"Dad, do you know where Amber is?" I said

Amber is my little sister. She's only a year and a half younger than me so we are REALLY close.

"Probably in her room." My dad said not sounding surprised.

I nodded at him.

***

We all ate out food. We were watching tv mum and dad went upstairs to their room. I saw someone coming downstairs.

"Look who finally turned up!" I said really sarcastically

"Shut up!" Amber said.

"What's up?" Shawn said.

"Don't wanna talk about it." Amber said really bluntly.

"Fine, whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

Amber walked to the kitchen. "What's there to eat?" She said.

"Mum made food." I said.

Ambers mood switched. "Why are you being so blunt?!"

"What?! Why I'm being blunt?! Seriously Amber ! Get it together."

"You've changed!" Amber scoffed.

Shawn sat there not knowing what to do.

"Since when?" I said.

"Since you met him!!" She said almost shouting.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at her. "Fuck off!" I said.

I stood up and Shawn followed. We walked up to my bedroom. "I TOLD YOU!" Amber shouted. I slammed my door shut showing her I didn't care.

I put on this silk, lavender, play suit, that was made for me to sleep in.

I got into bed. Shawn looked at what's I was wearing. "Didn't I get you that?"

I looked down. "Yeah, you did!"

I laid down next to Shawn and went in my phone and so did Shawn. I texted Aubrey. She told me Brian had asked her out.

"OH MY GOD. SHAWN!! BRIAN ASKED HER OUT!!"

"Yeah?? What did she say?"

"Yes! I'm so excited for them!!" I said.