35

29th December 2018

We landed in LA. Logan was picking us up from the airport and not going to lie, I was nervous to meet him. I put on my glasses. There were a few paps and fans. We sorta just waved and smiled at them.

I looked forward. There was Logan. I sorta smiled. Daniel pulled him into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him. He kissed the top of my head. We got closer and closer to Logan.

We both said hi and introduced ourselves, before we got into the car.

We walked in. Daniel and I sat together. Jonah sat at the front, Corbyn was at the back with Christina, next to Daniel and I was jack and next to Christina and Corbyn was Zach.

We had the radio lightly in the back. They boys spoke to Logan. I saw look at me through the mirror.

"So, Alissa. Tell me about about yourself." He smirked

"What do you wanna know?"

"How did you and Daniel meet..?"

Of course. I sorta chuckled. This is going to be an interesting story, since there was one things in LA that happened that NO ONE knows about BUT Daniel and I.

"So, my ex boyfriend and I were staying in LA to get away from Canada. Our friends were meeting us the second week. The day everyone arrived, my ex and I threw a party. Daniel was there because we has mutual friends.. and that's it really..." I didn't really want to give him the details because this was the first time I had EVER met him. And first impressions matter, you know...

***

We put all our stuff and down fell asleep for the night

***

30th December 2018

Logan's pov

"So everyone's awake. We got, Corbyn, Zach, jack and Jonah!! BUT!! We are missing TWO PEOPLE!!! YES TWO!!! Daniel and his girlfriend Alissa who I need to introduce you too are here as well!!" I shouted at my camera. "SO!!! Jack? where are they???!!!!"

"They are asleep!! So, we are going to wake them up!!" Jack shouted

I got a bottle of silly string and walked up to their room. I was standing outside looking at the camera. "Not going to lie. I'm going to look a bit like dick head if I go in and throw silly string at them because I've only met Alissa once, and that was yesterday!" I whispered. "Meh?" I shrugged my shoulders and walked in. Alissa was on Daniels Chest, Daniels arm was around her,her hand was placed on his earlobe and he was looking down at her.

I shook the bottle and started to squirt it. Daniel squinted his eyes and covered Alissa. Daniel threw out his arms and took random bits of silly string ask threw it back at me.

I jumped on Daniel. "WAKE UP BROOOO!" He srota slapped me. He pulled the covers over their heads. You could hear him whisper "go back to sleep. Love you.."