74

17th April 2019

I leaned back on the island that was placed perfectly in the middle of shawns parents kitchen as the shower ran and Shawn spat out random melodies to random songs he made.

I went through twitter as I waited for Shawn before we went back to mine.

The water stopped running indicating that Shawn had finished. He walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, showing his v-line and abs perfectly.

I mad eye contact and smiled. He walked over to me and rested his forehead on mine and placed his hand under my chin. I slowly pecked his lips. The water from the ends of his hair fell down hitting the top of my nose.

He hand slowly moved the to back of my neck and he deepened the kiss. I slipped my tongue unti his mouth making him grin. His touch got more rough. "Do you want to slow down there son?" Manny stood there at the kitchen door resting his body of the door frame.

We both looked at him as he stood there chuckling. I went the brightest shade of red. "Oh my god..." I laughed out of humiliation.

"Hello alissa.." manny said warmingly

"Hello manny." I said turning on my wheel as I walked out of the kitchen out of embarrassment.

I went up to shawns room and sat down on his bed and went on my phone again trying to distract myself.

A few minutes later Shawn walked into his room with a grin on his face. "We are now home alone, dads gone out." I nodded putting my phone down on my chest.

"Come here!!" He said tickling my sides making me laugh hysterically.

"Shawn!! STOP!!" I squealed twisting and turning around trying to get away. "I can't breath!!" I screamed while crying of laughter.

***

Shawn kissed my sides and we watched tv. I looked down at him and watched him being needy. His hands crawled up my top to my bra where they stopped. I was laying down on sides so it was very easy for Shawn to take my bra off.

He put his other hand and Unclipped my bra. He took my shirt off and sucked on my collar bone. I moved my head back slowly and moaned. "You like that?" Shawn smirked

He turned me around and did the same on my back. "Shawn just go for it."

As soon as he was about to go in the door swung open. I jumped so I was laying on my back. Shawn hopped off and laid down. I laid my head on Shawn chest and both of us closed our eyes. "I've seen enough, there's not point if you guys acting like you were sleeping." Karen giggled.

I crawled under the duvet as she spoke.. how has shawns dad seen us make out and shawns mum walk in on us...? "I'm going out guys, you're home alone. Be safe and please, I'm begging you, use protection."

Karen walked out, we waited to hear the front door shut before either one of us say a word. "You said he were home alone." I said with a straight face.

"You're really sexy and cute when you're made like that." Shawn placed his hand under my chin and pecked my lips trying to start again.

"The moods over Shawn." I rolled my eyes and turned around with the blanket tucked under my arms making my shoulders get cold.

@shawnmendes Instagram

@shawnmendes: only you 💙Tagged: @alissaX

Tagged: @alissaX

@alissaX: 💙

@aubrey__: beautiful

@brian: you guuyyysss ❤️

@jackj: ❤️

@jackgilinsky: wow 😍

@corbynbesson: my best friend

@beautychickee: no, sorry @corbynbesson

@shawnmendessszz: he's so happy!! ❤️

@shawnFAann: ILLYYY

@alissaXx: she's so pretty

@haileybaldwin: COUPLE GOALS! ❤️

@littlemix: oh no one else can fix me only you 💜

@breathingformendes: 😍

@alissaX: youre aesthetic now are you mendes? ... okay.. I 👀 u ❤️

@shawnmendes: come here.. rn 🤪