31

18th December 2018

We were back in Toronto for Christmas. I was going through my stuff in my room and clearing up a bit. I had a massive pile of shawns clothes. I was going to see him in school tomorrow for the first time since the show.

***

19th December 2018

I walked into the school gates. I saw Shawn sucking another girls face. She was typical, blonde hair blue eyes. I rolled my eyes. He literally only connected their lips once he saw me walk in. He glanced over and smirked. It was clear that he was trying to make me jealous. I scoffed and looked over and saw Daniel. I walked over and pecked his lips. I looked back at Shawn and he rolled his eyes. I gave him a sarcastic smile.

***

End of the day

I sat in my room. I saw my phone go off. It was Daniel. I answered

Daniel: hey, why don't you come over to my house? All of the boys are here, and their Isla and reese are here. We are making ginger bread men.
Alissa: yeah I need to go to shawns house any way. I was going through my stuff and I found loads of his.
Daniel: okay, bye love you.

I got in my car. The snow was so thick. It was up to the middle of my car tire. I drove to shawns house and got out. I walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. Shawn answered the door. I looked at him up and down. He was wearing a black top with a leather jacket, ripped jeans and boots. This was not like him.

"Hey." He said

"Hey. I was going clearing my room out and I found a pile of your stuff. Thought you would want it back."

"Oh yeah.." he seemed different. He had a "bad boy" attitude.

I looked up.. mistletoe.. great... "looks like we are under the mistletoe baby girl.." he said with a smirk. He moved a strand of hair from my face.

"One, dont call me that, TWO-" I was cut off. I felt a pair of small arms wrap around me. I looked down and saw Aaliyah.

"Alissa!!! I knew you and Shawn would get back together!!! Never leave!!! Stay forever!!! I love you!!! Come inside!!!" She looked up at me. Her eyes had a gloss of happy tears. I went down on my knees so we were at the same height.

"Hey Hun. Shawn and I haven't gotten back together.."

Her eyes quickly turned from happiness and excitement to sadness and disappointment. "Come in still, for the last." She begged

"I don't think that's a good idea.." Shawn said bending down on his knees.

"Why's That Shawn?" I said

"Fine then! You did it to yourself. Go to the living room babe!" He was being very passive aggressive.

Aaliyah jumped in my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck. I walked in and saw a blonde girl
Sitting on the sofa. The same blonde girl that Was sucking shawns face off at school.

I felt like throwing her head at the wall. She sat there with a grin on her face. I mean, I feel like this is how Shawn felt with Daniel. He sat down next to her and put his arms around her and started to kiss her. It became for rough. Aaliyah looked at me.

"Don't cry.." she whispered in my ear and then kissed my cheek.

"I'm fine sweetie ." You could hear the sound of their tongues smacking together and their Moans and groans. "Do you want your shit or not? ILL GLADLY BURN IT!!!"

Shawn broke the kiss and looked at me. He smirked and then carried on kissing her. "Hey Aaliyah, why don't you go upstairs? I'll come upstairs and say by to you when I leave."

I took her off my hip and she ran off. I made sure I heard her door shut.

"Right, get off of each other!" I said.

"Why do you care, you aren't together anymore." The little bitch replied.

"Sorry, I don't speak slut, get out of here, before in literally drag you by your poorly dyed blonde hair!" I shouted. She got up and walked out.

"Right, you're doing this to make me jealous!! And it ain't working!! I didn't fall in love with a fuck boy so if you think that's gonna make me fall in love with you again, Try again! You've changed, I didn't fall in love with this!"

Shawn stood there. He looked sorry. I punched his shoulder and went upstairs. I went to Aaliyah's room. I sat down on her bed.

"I'm gonna go now okay. I love you so much, and if you need anything, come to me okay hun."

"I love you too.." she kissed my cheek. I was about to walk out of the room until I heard Aaliyah call my name. "Alissa? When will you and Shawn get back together?"

"I don't know babe."

I walked out of her room. I went downstairs and saw that Shawn wasn't in the living room. He was probably in his room. I left the house, I just wanted to cry. I got to Daniels house and sorta shook everything off.

***

"You okay.." Daniel asked

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Are we going to make these ginger bread men or what?" Isla said. She had a bit of sass in her. I liked it.

Daniel took my hand and dragged he to the kitchen. He was wearing this grey sweater and black jeans. He looked very cute. We stood and the island of the kitchen. I picked up Isla so she could see over the counter. Reese jumped on Daniel. He picked her up.

"Okay, but why do you guys look like parents?" Jack said

"Guys, I'm not planning on getting pregnant any time soon!" I joked

My arms started to ache. Daniel looked at me. He took Isla off of me. I pecked his cheek. I got two chairs so the girls could stand on them.

We started to cut them. I felt sad. I felt like I was forcing a smile and a laugh. I couldn't get the thing with Shawn and that blonde girl out of my head. Poor Aaliyah was just watching it. She must be so confused. I felt empty, literally. I couldn't feel anything. I felt tears coming. I didn't show that something was wrong. I just put my head down and carried on cutting them. I put the cutter down.

"Daniel, I'm going to your room. I'll come down in a few minutes."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just need to be by myself.."

I went up to his room. I sat on the bed and cried into my sleeve. I tried to be as silent as possible, but the harder I tried the more tears came out. My phone went off. It was Shawn. I answered it and hear Aaliyah's voice

"Come please.." she begged. I could hear her tears...