83

5th June 2019

I sat in my apartment with Aubrey and Brian as we studied for our test. All three of our phones started blowing. "What the fuck?" Brian muttered as we all got distracted

I looked at my phone and saw "Andrew" "it's Andrew?" I showered them my phone "let me take it.."

I went to bedroom so I was by myself. "Hello?"

"Hey Alissa!"

"Hey Andrew, how are you?"

"Im good how are you?"

"I'm good. How's Shawn."

"He's um.."

"What's happened."

"He was doing like the harmonies for "hold on" and he just broke down. He's not talking to any of us. Can you talk to him and get him to finish it off, please?"

"Yeah sure, give him the phone."

I waited as Andrew gave the phone to Shawn. I could hear him walking to one room to another. "Shawn, Alissas on the phone. She wants to talk to you."

"Hello?" Shawn croaked as his door closed indicating Andrew had left

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm just getting overwhelmed by everything and I was doing the harmonies for hold on and I broke."

"I know."

"I just feel like I'm loosing myself a bit."

"If anyone could do this, it's you. You're doing what you love for a living and not a lot of people can say that."

"I'm so grateful"

"I know you are. Just try and get back out there and finish the song off."

"Yup, it's the last song I've got to do then I'm back home in two days then the albums out."

"ALight then. I'll speak to you later because I've got to do this last bit of homework."

"Bye love you"

"Love you too"

"Is everything okay?" Aubrey asked

"Yeah, everything's fine. Shawn needed something."

"Cool" she said looking back down at her books.

The door bell rang. "Who is that?" I rolled my eyes

"I'll get it." Brian stood up and made his way over to the door.

He opened the door. "What?" Brian asked being super bitchy. I looked at the door as Brian's reaction took me by surprise.

"I want to talk to alissa." I heard Daniel say. "Privately."

I went over to the front door to Brian. "Whatever you wanna say you can say it right here."

"Alissa, I really need to talk to you."

"Well I don't want to." I walked away

"Don't be like this"

"You do this almost every month. I don't want to talk to you."

"You heard her. Now leave." Brian shooed him off. "What a little bastard"

@shawnmendes Instagram

@shawnmendes: missing my girl

Comments are blocked for this post