27

12th November 2018

We all walked down the LA streets. It felt so weird being here and shawn not being here with me. I locked my hands with Daniel and walked. They sorta had a day off today. We were walking to our Uber to get to a hotel and get ready for an MTV VMAS today.

We all sat down. I sat next to Christina and we spoke everything. We arrived at the hotel and it was, me Christina in one hotel room because we had to get hair and makeup down. With the boys it was Daniel and Jonah, Corbyn, jack, and Zach. Me and Christina were gonna walk to carpet with the boys.

***

Christina was getting her makeup done and i was getting my hair. I went on Instagram and saw Shawn posted something. He was going to the VMAS. I looked at Christina.

"Shawns going to the VMAS." I rolled my eyes

"He doesn't know about you and Daniel still, does he?"

"Nope..." I bit down on my lips. I could feel my eyes tearing up.

"Don't cry.." Christina took her hand and took mine And squeezed it

"I know, it's just that, I just don't wanna ruin this."

"I know. If he comes up to you just be nice. Don't try and give him the attention he wants."

***

We had now swapped over. The boys all came in mine and Christina's room and were sprawled around the bed.

"Oh my god. Im never getting a girlfriend if it takes them THIS long to get ready." Zach moaned

"I'm with Zach on this one..." jack said.

"They are almost done. I just need to line their lips and fill them in, and then we are good!" The makeup artist chuckled.

"Daniel, can you get my dress out please and leave it in the bathroom?"

"Yeah sure." Daniel got up and put my dress in the bathroom.

"They are done!!" The hair stylist said

"Thank you!"

Christina was already in her dress. They were just waiting for me to put mine on. I went in the bathroom and put it on. "Dan!! Can you help me do the zip please?!" I shouted from the bathroom. He walked in and bit his lip. "You look amazing!" He said.

"Thank you!"

***

We got out of the car and walked to the carpet. Their were so many lights and shouts. A random photographer shouted "can we get pictures with just Daniel and Alissa please?" We all broke away and got our single pictures. Daniel had his arm around my waist the whole time.

I looked over and saw Shawn. "Shawns here." I said im Daniels ear. He looked over. Shawn looked, nice. He was wearing a suit. We walked off the carpet and went inside. We got our seats. I looked to see who was next to me and OF COURSE it was Shawn. I sat there for a bit. We all spoke. I pecked Daniels lips and red lipstick went all over his lips. I started to wipe his lips. I felt someone next to me. I looked over and saw Shawn.

"Hey..." he said

"Hi."

"You look beautiful!" He said biting and licking his lips.

"Thanks.."

"See you've got your date. You guys look so nice by the way..."

"Mmmmhmmmm..." I said taking Daniels hand and locking it. "What you doing here?"