22

3rd November 2018

The boys were in an interview. They are playing "never have I ever" the interviewer asked. "Never have I ever used someone's toothbrush?"

Everyone but up "never" corbyn looked at Daniel. "You're telling me you've never used" he looked at me "toothbrush?"

"No gross, sorry.." Daniel laughed looking at me.

"You put your tongue in her mouth!" Jonah said.

"This is taking a turn!!" The interviewer tried to shout over the boys.

"Come on Alissa! You've never used Daniels toothbrush?!" Corbyn said.

"Nope!" I said

"Again!! You've put your tongue in his mouth!!" Corbyn said.

"And other places..." Zach whispered but loud enough so everyone could here.

"Okay then!! Next question!!!" The interviewer shouted.

Christina looked at me. "All the fans are gonna know now.. what are you going to do?" She whispered.

"I don't know.. we will see." I whispered back.

***

Random group chat Daniel and Alissa are in

@daniiiisbae: OH MY GOD. ALISSA AND DANIEL ARE 100% GOING OUT. HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW INTERVIEW THEY DID??!!!

@whydontwexo0: nooo!! What happened???!!!

@danielseaveyxllll: basically, they were playing never have I ever and the question was "never have I ever used someone else's toothbrush?" They all put no (including Daniel) then Corbyn was like "you've never used" then he looked behind the camera and then said "toothbrush"

Daniel said he hasn't. Then Jonah said "you've put your tongue in her mouth!" Then Corbyn looked behind the camera again and was like "come on Alissa! You've never used Daniels toothbrush?!" Alissa said no. Corbyn said again "you've put your tongue in his mouth!" Them Zach said "and other places!" Daniel went super red!!

@danielbabe: i kinda ship 😍 they are both lowkey cute

@seaveyjamesdaniel: they can't deny it anymore. They've been seen together in every video the boys have taken. One of them they were like pecking each other's lips. They look really cute and in love. 💗

@danielxxXmusic: they can't deny it anymore!!

@danielseaveyjamesXx: now we know about Daniels sex life.. umm, do U think he's good in bed? 😂😂

@danielxxXmusic: YEAH!! ALISSA IS GETTING IT EVERY NIGHT 😂😂😂

@daniiisbae: sooo..

@daniiisbae: OH MY GOD. DANI AND ALISSA IS READING ALL OF THIS!!!!!! AHH!! 😂😭

@alissax: hey guys! 😂

@seaveydaniel: heyyy!! X

@seaveydaniel: love you guys!! ♥️

@alissax: dani, you're right next to me!

@seaveydaniel sent a picture to the group chat

@daniiisbae: you guys are cute asf

@alissax: hahah x

@danielseaveyjames: are you guys dating ??

@seaveydaniel: how are you all!

@alissax: ♥️♥️♥️

@seaveydaniel: love you!!! Xxx

@seaveydaniel: need to go xx

@danielissabae: Alissa laughed to the comment "you guys are cute asf" they are 100% dating!!!

@alissaxdani: I turned my Daniel fan page into a fan page for dani and Alissa!!

@danielissamood: I'm not the only person who saw at the corner of that picture Daniel sent, saw Daniel and alissas hands locked??

@alissaxdani: NOPE!! I saw it too!!!

@danielseaveyjames: you know wen dani was saying he loved us... how do we know he wasn't saying that too Alissa? 😏🤨🤔🤔

@alissaxdaniel changed the group chat name to "Alissa and Daniel ♥️"