100

20th September 2019

I sat down in the chair. The whole vibe of the music video was really distressed and old and I loved it.

"So we literally want you to sing the lyrics to the song." The director instructed me. "Here's a rose as well." Hannah handed me a rose.

It would be a lie if I didn't say I was dying because Hannah lux Davies was directing this music video. "Can you play the music please?" She commanded to the sound guys.

The music started playing and I twisted the rose around in my hand. "That was perfect!" Hannah said

***
I got changed into an all black outfit and they threw my hair into high, messy ponytail.

I put my black fur coat on and wakes back out

Colson (MGK) Walked into the room. He went around and said hello to everyone.

He came over to me and gave me a hug. "Thank you for coming!" He said

"Thank you for having me!" I smiled.

"Have you already done your shot?"

"Yeah, I think they want us to do a scene where we are arguing." I looked at one of the rooms in the wear house

"This videos gonna be sick! Seriously , thank you much for agreeing to do the song and the song."

"It's my pleasure!"

"Alissa and colson, can you guys come here please?" Roger called

We both walked over and a bunch of extras came. I said hi to all of them. "We need you guys to throw things around make a mess. Basically act like a bunch 15, 16 year olds. There's a few carts, we are going to get colson to push Alissa around in one and a few of the extras are going to be in the other ones. There are a bunch of random little things that you guys can throw around the room. There's a monster so if one of you guys shake the can and make it explode that would be great. This scene is just super easy and fun, don't hold back." She explained "I want the viewers to know and see the connection you and Alissa so can you guys basically just act like a couple, mess around and stuff. You guys are the main focus."

We started recording. I got a tape and wrapped it around colson. The extras threw around the monster cans and chugged them down then threw the cans. I got a can and shook it making it explode everywhere. I went to take a sip and MGK ran to me and threw the can out of my hand. I laughed I picked it up from the floor and threw the last of it at him. "This is perfect!!" Hannah shouted "can you guys get in the carts?"

I hopped in one and immediately MGK wheeled me around. I looked at the camera and stuck my tongue out.

***

I was now wearing a cheetah print fur jacket. This was the arguing scene and I was kind of looking forward to it. There was no music playing simply just me and col screaming at each other.

"We need a topic to argue about." I bit the side of my mouth

"Ummmm, you guys can argue about how col runs away from all your guys' problems."

I nodded. "Again I want the connection to be intense, maybe have Alissa on one side of the room and col on the other." I acknowledged everything she said. "ACTION" she called

"What's wrong with you?" Col shouted

"You run away from all of our problems! I need you to talk to me!!" I shouted back

"I don't!!"

"Oh my god!! Col, brush everything off!" I screamed "We need to talk!!!!" I pushed him back

"We don't though!"

"Stop running away from all of our problems!" I held onto his shoulders

"Can you guys go on either ends of the room and just look at each other with lots of eye contact."

We done as Hannah said. I folded my arms and rolled my neck

***

We were also filming a Behind the scenes. "So, we are on the last scene and since it September and we are in Canada, it's freezing so I'm so happy we've got a fire pit."

"Alissa!" Hannah called

"I need to go, I'll catch you guys later!"

***
MGK and I were sitting on these stairs that we used today.

"It's a wrap!" I shouted

"We are both super tired." He put his head on my
Lap

"What's been your favourite thing about the shoot?"
Colson held a pretender microphone and acted as if he was giving me an interview.

"My favourite part? Mmmmm... I've genuinely loved every part. I love that we really got to act in this. It was super fun!"

"Well guys!! We will speak to you guys later! We really hope you've enjoyed watching the cool bts. Alissa, one, two, three."

"PEACE!" We both shouted "oh my god we are so corny!" I laughed

***

As I left the shoot with roger and was about to get into the car Shawn called. "Hey shawnitoooo, how are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?" He asked

"I'm goooood!" I squealed down the phone. "Sorry I'm going delirious!" I laughed

"How was the shoot?"

"It was fun."

"That's really nice. Aubrey told me she didn't wanna go."

"Yeah she didn't."

"Okay."

"Shawn babe, I really miss and love you but I really need to go, col invited me and roger to dinner."

"Oh alright, bye love you."

"Love you tooo." I blew kisses down the phone. I felt bad for cutting Shawn off like that. But I had to go.

@machinegunkelly Instagram

@machinegunkelly: thank u so much Alissa for doing this song with me! It means a lot! 🖤

@alissaX: anytime! 🖤

@shawnmendes: awh! So cute! 🖤

@aubrey: I really wished I came ! 🙄

@shawnandalissa: can't wait to see this music video!!!'

@happylissa: is it weird a low-key kinnda ship MGK and Alissa! They are so cute!!

@machinegun: no I do too!! @happylissa

@alissaX: we are just friends! @machinegun @happylisa ❤️