78

23rd April 2019

"Hey girrrll..." Aubrey said giving me a hug

"Hey guysss.." I said to Aubrey and Brian as they walked in. "Helloooo.." I said in a high pitched squeal as Brian's puppy ran around my feet out of excitement.

I picked him up as he licked the side of my faces giving me kisses.

They were here to staying over because we were all goi to go out looking for prom outfits which surprisingly Shawn and i were still allowed to go to after what had happened with Daniel and mady.

I had set out loads of blankets and blow up mattresses on the floor. Aubrey and Brian were going their own and and the same as Shawn and I.

I laid down and Shawn sat down behind me. I was watching some video on my phone and they started doing some weird thing with their hands which I started copying. "I can't do it.." I exhaled

Shawn took my hands and helped me out. I looked over and saw Brian recording us. I playfully rolled my eyes and carried on with the weird arm movement.

"Have you guys got any ideas of what colours you're wearing?" Aubrey asked

"I've been looking and I've found this black dress and it's really tight but I love it." I said to her "what do you think you're gonna be wearing?"

"There's this off white dress pastel yellow coloured dress and it's sequinned at the top and it's beautiful, I really want that.."

"Brian, what are you wearing..." I asked sarcastically as he was clearly getting bored of our conversation

"I'm gonna wear a hot pink short dress that shows my dick off perfectly, I'm thinking about getting breast implants and fake tan on as well!!" He said sarcastically making all of us laugh.

"You're gonna look so gorgeous, I may even ditch Alissa for you..." Shawn gave me a sly look.

"I think not.." I sat up and squeezed his cheeks while kissing his lips.

"Let's play-" Shawn said before I interrupted

"DONT say truth or dare, we literally play it every time we have people over!"

"What do you wanna do then" Brian asked

"Suck and blow?" I questioned

"What the fuck just came out of your mouth?"

"Save THaT for the bedroom!" Aubrey shouted closing her eyes

"Alissa. What. The. Hell." Brian eyes went big

"Oh my god!!!!" I squealed "THAT CAME OUT SO WRONG!! It's a game. Basically, Stand in a circle in boy-girl-boy-girl order. Pass a playing card around the circle using only your mouths, so the person with the card on their mouth has to "blow" it onto the next person's mouth as that person "sucks" it in. If the card drops, both people are eliminated, but we just won't eliminate people ."

"I'm down to play it." Brian said

"Can just none of us get annoyed if the card drops and we do end up pecking someone's lips if they aren't our significant other? Thank you." I got out of the way

We all stood up and Shawn took out a card from the back of his pocket.

The order went, me, Brian, Aubrey, Shawn. Shawn put the card to his lips and sucked him the passed it on to me, I went over to Brian and did the same, then Brian did the same to Aubrey then the card came back to Shawn.

Shawns face had gone all red. He put the card to my lip and started laughing but tried to keep them to his lips. "Come on!!" Aubrey clapped

He eventually gave me the and I went to Brian. We both started laughing hysterically making tears stream down our face and the card fall. Our lips touched and we both stayed out of how shocked we were. I quickly jumped away buried my hands in my face. "Oh my goooooooddddd..."