76

22nd April 2019

"Shawn, I'm going to Aubrey's, I'll see you later." I called from the front door all the way down to our bedroom.

"Bye, love you..." he shouted back

I walked over to the kitchen counter and slipped the pregnancy test into my bag and left the apartment.

I've been feeling super sick recently and have been throwing up like crazy. I told Aubrey and she told me to take a test just in case.

***

I pulled up outside Aubrey's parents house and collected all my things before i went to knock on the door.

I knocked on the door and Aubrey's answered the door immediately. "Did you get the test?" She rushes before even saying hi to me.

"Yes, I did." I said while taking the test out of my bag and in her hands.

She ripped the packet open and handed it back to me. "You know how this works, go pee on the stick!" She shoved me into the bathroom and then sat down on the stairs.

I peed on the stick. "Aubrey, come." I said while opening the door.

She walked in and we both sat on the bathroom floor. "Do you think you are?" She asked breaking the silence between us.

"I don't know." I said "but what if i am? What am I going to do? How am I going to tell Shawn, his career is just taking off."

"There's always abortion."

"No! I'm not going to abort my baby and i don't want to put it up for adoption."

"You're going to have to have the baby."

"I'm basically going to be-"

"Look, stop stressing out, you may not even be pregnant, if the test comes back positive then we can start talking about everything, with Shawn." She calmed me down.

Aubreys POV

We sat there a little longer not looking at the test. "How long has it been, the anticipation is killing me." I said

She looked at my phone to check "it's been 6 minutes."

Her hand reached up to get the test, she faced it down so neither of us could see. "You look at it first and tell me." Alissa said to me.

She handed me the test. I turned it around, and instantly frowned. "Negative."

"Okay, I can deal with that." She said

I know that it was secretly killing her that she wasn't pregnant if it wasn't planned.

Her phone started ringing. I looked down at the name and saw shawns name. She picked it up and started talking. "Yeah, I'm on my way." She said before ending the call "I should Probably get going, Shawn wants to go on a date."

"Alright then." I handed her back the test. She gave me "why" face. "You're telling Shawn that you took a test, right?"

"Oh yeah, yeah.." she chuckled nervously "I'll let myself out, bye love you."

"Love you too.."

Alissas pov

I got back home and saw Shawn laying down on the sofa sleeping.

I walked over and laid on top of him making him wake up. "You're sleeping again?" I asked

"Mmmm.." he said

"Where are we going, I need to know where we are going on this date.." I kissed his soft lips.

"Something comfy and warm..." he mumbled

"Alright then, I'll let you sleep.." I said as I crawled off of him.

I got the blanket that was at the end of the sofa and placed is on top of him.

@seaveydaniel Instagram

@seaveydaniel: got some super special and real songs coming out soon, stay tuned guys! X

@corbynbesson: you guys aren't ready!

@whydontwemusic: 🖤

@whydontwejust: OWKEJDAKWKEKEN NEW MUSIC !! KSKSKSKSK @whydontwemusic

@whyxxxxdontxxxwe: album?

@jackaverymusic: ..... 🖤 @whyxxxxdontxxxwe

@danielandalissa: HOLY SHIT!! NEW MUSIC

@cobrynfrost: KSKSKSKS ALBUM!!

@iamzachary: ILOVEYOU

@jonahmarias: ❤️

@jonahsssssss: ❤️❤️

@jaccckaverymusic: we are 100% getting new music