36

30th December 2018

I was laying on the sofa. Daniel was laying over my bare stomach. Logan was vlogging and the boys were messing around with kong. Daniel pecked my stomach. I giggled and ran my fingers through his hair.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING??!!!" Logan shouted looking back at Daniel.

"NOTHING!!" Daniel shouted back

"You guys have got too much energy for me?"

"Why you so tired alissa?"

"CUZ OF YOU LOGAN!!! YOU BARGED INTO OUR ROOM SHOUTING WHILE SPRAYING SILLY STRING AT US!!" I laughed back.

"That true!" He smirked back at the camera.

I nuzzled my head into the blanket.

***

Alissa and Daniel ♥️

@daniissamood added @seaveydanieltheroies to this groupchat

@seaveydanieltheories: Hey Guys!! I dm @daniissamood and asked her to add me to this groupchat because I have a theory about Alissa and Daniel

@alissaanddaniel: what is it ?

@seaveydanieltheories: so, the boys, Alissa and Christina are staying and Logan Paul's house. And as you know, he vlogs. In vlogs you can catch thing in the background.

I think that, Daniel and Alissa hooked up while Alissa was still with Shawn and she fell pregnant with his child.

Daniel was seen in the background of Logan's vlog at 15:38 kissing Alissas stomach. And right at the beginning of the vlog when Logan went into Daniel alissas room Daniels hand, WHILE HE WAS ASLEEP, was rubbing Alissas stomach in circles.

Alissa and Daniel have both been very inactive and haven't been posting a lot on Instagram. Please don't get upset if you agree with me on this. I'm just saying what I think xxx

@Danielseaveyjames: nnnaahh.. Alissa isn't pregnant. She's like 17. Daniels career just started.

@seaveydanieltheories: yeah and. They've been seen like parents a lot. The boys have recorded Daniel and Alissa with babies and say they look like parents and Daniel and Alissa will look at each other and smile. Seems a little fishyyy. @daniissamood told me they haven't been very active on this groupchat. It all just fits.

@daniissabae: no. I don't think she is pregnant. She is so young. So Is Daniel. They have been around children a lot but that was around Christmas time. You literally always see children.

***

I got ready for my date. Daniel has already left, because he has to "set up". He was wearing a white shirt, a few buttons undone and black pants. He told me to wear something nice.

Corbyn came into the bathroom. "You look amazing!! Daniels going to be all over you tonight!!" He said with a smile.

"Thank you!" I playfully rolled my eyes and blushed. Christina walked.

"OMYGOD. ALISSA!!! YOURE SO HOT!! DAYM GIRL!! YOU NEED TO TAKE SOME PICTURES!!! Lean back on the counter, put your hands out. Bend your back, back!" Christina instructed me taking a picture. "You need to send this to daniel!! He's going to melt!!" She hit send.