25

8th November 2018

"MAKE SOME NOISE FOR WHY DONT WWWEEEE!!!!!!"

The sound of the fans were ear bleeding. Christina and I screamed. The boys came out. They started off with "nobody gotta know" we were stranding front row in a little booth. We had a few fans behind us. One tapped my shoulder and said in my ear "this song is about you and Daniel!!! He's been looking at you throughout the whole song!!!"

I laughed and looked back at Daniel and blew a kiss. He winked at me. The song had finished. He bent down and quickly pecked my lips. Christina and I danced and sang our lungs out!!! I'm pretty sure fans were laughing and taking videos of us but we didn't care.

***

It was the little meet and greet they did at the end of all their shows. They all changed back into their suits. I stood next to Daniel. He had his hand around my waist. Fans came up to us and took pictures with both of us. Daniel and I stood around and listened to the music.

"Nobody gotta know" started playing. Daniel looked at me and smiled. He got down on his knees and sung to my jokingly. I stood their laughing. We had a circle of fans around us. He got back up and kissed my lips. The kiss got longer and I was loosing my balance. I was literally on one foot.

"Hey, you know for this pose, can you like kiss me. I don't really care where.." a fan said to Daniel.

"I don't think my girlfriend will be very happy about that..." Daniel said

"Oh..." the fan was clearly embarrassed and she tried to laugh it off.

They took the picture. Most of the fans had taken a picture with Daniel and I. We stood around and danced. Daniel had his hand around my waist again. He kissed my cheek.

I think I'm falling in love with him...

"Just to see you smile" started to play. Daniel sang the line "you look so beautiful" and looked me. I playfully rolled my eyes. He sang his whole verse looking at me. "You're so corny. I love-"
I was about to say I love you. "I love it!" I quickly said. We've said I love you, but we were only friends. He carried on singing his whole verse to me.

Christina pulled me over. "I can tell you love Daniel!"

"Wwwwhhhaaatt??!! Nooo!" Im so bad at lying.

"You're such a terrible liar!"

"Okay. Maybe I do!! BUT DONT TELL ANYONE!!"

"Don't worry. I won't..."

I walked back to Daniel. "What was it?"

"Don't worry."

I saw Christina and Corbyn talking. Corbyn put his finger out and told me to come. Of course she told him. "Dan, I'll be back in two seconds."

***

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Someone has told me you love Daniel... is that true?" Corbyn said trying to be all serious.

"Gee!! I wonder who that someone is, CHRISTINA!!"

"Hahaah, sorry!"

"Do you then?" Corbyn said with a massive smile

"Maybe! But don't tell Daniel!"

"AHHH!!!!" Corbyn took my into a massive hug.

"Oh my god!!" I laughed. "I'm gonna get back to Daniel. Bye guys!"

"You get back to the boy who you love!!" I glared back at Corbyn and Carried on walking.

"What was it?" Daniel asked.