2

13th July 2018

My alarm clock went off. I propped myself up and rested my head on my head board. I looked down at Shawn who was sleeping peacefully. I pushed away the curls that were placed messily on his forehead. It was Saturday (yes, I have an alarm on all week)

I went to the bathroom to do my business. I heard Shawn stirring in the bed. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I walked back into my bedroom and saw Shawn faking to sleep. I jumped on him. He quickly opened his eyes. He moved us so he was on top of me.

"Shawn, you're crushing me!" I said giggling.

"Give me a kiss and I'll get off..." Shawn said with a grin.

I struggled to lift the upper part of my body. I put my lips on shawns and gave him a soft kiss.

"I want breakfast!" I said to Shawn.

"Come on, let's go downstairs." Shawn said.

We walked downstairs and saw my mum, dad, and sister. I'm still pretty annoyed about what happened yesterday.

"What do you want?" I said to Shawn.

"It's fine, I'll make it." He said knowing that I didn't really wanna be in the same room as Amber.

"You sure?" I said

"Yeah, I'll bring it to you."

I tiptoed and pecked shawns lips. "Love you."

Since the kitchen was open to our living room I could still hear and see everything. Shawn walked past Amber and I saw she rolled her eyes and walked off. Shawn just ignored her and carried on making breakfast.

"Alissa, why don't you come in here?" My mum called. She was completely oblivious to what happened yesterday.

"Coming." I replied.

I sat at the kitchen table as far away as possible from Amber. I didn't bother trying to get involved with the conversation between my parents, Amber and Shawn. I just went through my phone. I saw Shawn texted me.

***
Shawn💗🔥
Try to talk to her
Read

Alissa💜💍
She was being a bitch
Read

Shawn💗🔥
Fine
Read

Alissa💜💍
What are we going to do today? X
Read

Shawn💗🔥
What do you wanna do? Xx
Read

Alissa💜💍
I don't know xx
Read

Shawn💗🔥
I'm going to leave soon. X do you wanna go on a date? Xx
Read

Alissa💜💍
How do you know me so well 😂 yes, please, anything to get my mind off of this. X
Read

Shawn💗🔥
I'm gonna burn these pancakes. Bye love you xxxx
Read

Alissa💜💍
LOL! Bye love you too
Read
***
I looked back up and saw everyone staring at me. "What?" I said while laughing.

I saw my phone go off again.

Shawn💗🔥
I don't think you realised while you were texting me you were smiling, LOTS 😂😂😂😂💜💜💜
Read

Alissa💜💍
Oh my goooddd 😂😂😂
Read

Shawn💗🔥
Nice to know you smile when you talk to me. Xx 💋💋💋
Read

Alissa💜💍 LOL! Xxx
Read
***

I saw a plate on pancakes placed in front of me. "These look amazing, thanks!" I said to Shawn.