94

6th July 2019

I laid down on the table couch as I waited for my facial. Aubrey was with me because she said she wanted to treat me because "I've been going through to much shit"

This was the first time in a few weeks I had been away from shawn besides going to the toilet or taking a shower.

The two women came in and started doing our facials.

It was relaxing I felt like I could really think about everything that's been going on with mum, if I want to be doing this music for real and that I need to be looking at new apartments because I'm turning 18 and need to get an apartment in my name.

***

Aubrey and i left the spa and there were a few paparazzi outside. "Hey Alissa how you doing?" A man asked

"I'm good how are you?" I held hands with Aubrey and shielded my eyes with my other hand

"I'm good, I'm good." He said as he kept on checking over his shoulders as he walked backwards checking if he was going to hit anything. "How's Shawn?"

"He's good, thanks for asking." I smiled

"Are you guys going to go anywhere else to promote the song you and Shawn done together?"

"We are going to Europe and uk later on this month." I said and we all stopped so I could actually talk to them

"Congratulations on your mums engagement!" He said.

I looked at Aubrey and we both started hysterically laughing. "Thank you, how did you guys know about that?" I said moving the hair away from my face

"It was on your little sisters Instagram."

"Oh." I laughed and we continued walking "I'm so sorry, i need to leave now."

"Alright Alissa, we will talk to you later. Have a good day." He shouted as continued to record as we both sat in the car and made our way off.

"That was weird," Aubrey said "how aren't you annoyed by that?"

"It's not too bad.." I sat up for I could see the roads properly

***
I got home and threw my bag on to the floor and fell to the sofa. I was waiting for Shawn to come out and say hi but then I realised that he's going back to his parents house for a few weeks because we needed some time apart just because we haven't had that in a long time and the next time we see each other we are going to go on a summer festivals run so we are going to be away from home for a few weeks.

I picked my phone up as I had felt lonely being in the house alone

Alissa:
I miss you 🥺
Read

Shawn:
I miss you too.... x
Read

Alissa:
What are you doing right now?
Read

Shawn:
In my bed , you?
Read

Alissa:
Laying down on the sofa
Read

Shawn:
Send me a picture of you. ❤️
Read

Alissa: