37

3rd January 2019

We were at this studio down in LA. the boys were working on some music. I was sitting down on the sofa with Christina. We weren't really doing anything. We were on instagram, just watching and scrolling through.

I refreshed the post and saw Zach had posted something. I pressed on it and saw Daniel was sitting on the edge of the balcony.

"What the fuck?" I whispered.

"What is it?" Christina asked

"Where is Daniel?!" I raised my voice.

"Outside with the boys. Why?"

I growled and threw my phone on the sofa. I walked outside to the boys.

"Daniel?" I said quietly trying not to startle him.

"Yeah?" He took his gaze off of the phone. I could see his body slowly fall back.

"DANIEL!!!" I quickly took my hand out for him to hold.

His hands started to get sweaty and I could feel them slipping off. The bones on my hand and arm started to ache holding on. Daniel gripped onto the bar. I prayed that his hand didnt slip off. I felt my hands getting weak the more I held back my tears.

"Please. Try and hold on." I said tears filling my eyes. "BOYS!!!" I shouted. I started to choke on my tears.

The all came running. "Help. Please!" I said crying.
The all grunted and pulled him up. I quickly put my arms around him making him loose his balance.

"Please don't ever fucking do that again." I said into his chest sobbing. He rubbed my head and shushed me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..." he said into hair. I felt his tear fall into my scalp making my flinch. He kissed the top of my head.

The boys groaned and moaned at Daniel, basically shouting at him for sitting on the edge of the balcony with THAT much of a drop. I told the boys to leave, which I did. We put our backs against the glass window/door behind us. I put my head on Daniels shoulder and admired the view. I hiccuped from crying to much. Daniel let out a small chuckle.

"Its not funny you idiot!" I hit his chest trying to force out a laugh.

"I know.. I'm sorry." He looked down at me and kissed the top of my head. "Nice to know you would care if I did get hurt!" He smiled

I looked up at Daniel and gave him a weak smile, then looked back down. "You're guys are gonna make me sick!" I heard a faint voice say from inside.

I turned my head back and saw Zach standing by the glass. Daniel shoved his lips onto mine. At first it caught my by surprise. I hung my arms around his neck loosely and eased more into the kiss the longer our lips were together. We both pushed our lip away, and looked at each other shyly, even though we had done this 1000 times before.

Daniel looked back and Zach who stood there with a massive smile on his face and his arms crossed. "FAIR ENOUGH!!" He shouted with his rosy cheeks. I stuck my tongue at him then my middle finger. He gave me a very offended sarcastic look. I gave him a wink and then pecked Daniels lips.