10

8th August 2018

"Happy birthday too you, happy birthday, dear shaawwwnnn, happy birthday too yoouu!" We all sang in sync.

Shawn stood by the table waiting to blow the candles. The smoke blew around the room. Shawn turned around and looked at me as everyone cheered.

"Happy birthday...." I said placing my hands on shawns jaw.

Shawn collided our lips together. "What did you wish for?" I said Slightly breaking our lips apart.

"It won't come true if I tell you. Would it?" Shawn grinned with a cheeky wink.

I tiptoed and pecked his lips. I had a slice of cake next to me. While I was kissing him I took a chunk of the cake next to me, and threw it on shawns cheeks.

"ALISSA!!!" Shawn shouted, while laughing.

I stick my tongue out and ran. I heard shawns heavy footsteps run up behind me and pick me up. He threw me over his shoulder, he made sure he smushed his cake cheek on mine. He ran to the kitchen where all our friends were.

They all had cake in their hands and the threw it at us. "OH MY GOD GUYSS!!" I shouted. I waked shawns shoulder begging him to let me down.

We heard Karen walk in. We all went silent. I was still on shawns shoulder. "Come on guys! I leave you here for 10 minutes and poor Alissa has cake all over her!" Karen joked.

"Ummm... AND ME!!" Shawn said playfully.

Shawn placed me on the floor. I licked his cheek and winked.

"I really don't wanna know what's going to be going down in shawns bedroom tonight..." Mathew blurted out.

I glared at him and everyone around us started to laugh.