69

12th April 2019

Shawns pov

I was making lunch for Alissa and I before I got a message for tonight.

Mum💙:
Hey Shawn! Remember you're babysitting aaliyah tonight because your dad and I are going out xx

"Fuck!" I cursed as Alissa walked into the kitchen messing with her wet hair as she had come out of the shower.

"What's wrong?" She asked walking towards me.

"I completely forgot I was babysitting Aaliyah tonight." He ran my fingers through my hair

"Yeah, sO?" She questioned not seeing what was wrong

"I have to leave you.." I looked down back at the food to see if it was burning.

"That's fine." She gave me a warming smile before jumping on me wrapping her legs around my torso and kissing my lips.

"I mean, you don't have to leave. Maybe you could come once mum and dad have left and Aaliyah's in her room." I smirked.

"Oh really? You're into sneaking around now mendes?" She grinned as our faces were inches apart.

She looked over my shoulder and looked at my phone. "You should probably text your mum back." She jumped off and sat down in the living room.

Shawn:
Yeah! I'm on my way now, just tidying up the room a little bit. See you soon, love you! ❤️

***

I was at my house, Aaliyah was asleep in her room and to say I was bored would be an understatement. I was hesitant on asking Alissa to come over because we both didn't want our parents to know just yet as this could go horribly wrong.

But, mum did say that I could have a few Friends over if I got THAT bored... I said in my head.

Shawn❤️:
Mums left, Aaliyah's sleep. Wanna come over?

Alissa❤️💍:
LMAO, I feel like a booty call. On my way xx

Shawn❤️:
Xxxxxx

***

What felt like seconds later Alissa was at my door with a bag overflowing with what looked liked blankets.

"Hey gorgeous." I said pulling her closer to my chest. She looked up at me and pecked my lips.

"Hey handsome.." she whispered making sure not to wake aaliyah up.

I took her by her wrist and walked her to the living room with me. I had decorated it for Aaliyah with fairy lights and we were going to order pizza, watch a movie, but she ended up falling asleep.

"This is beautiful.." the warm lighting enhanced her beauty.

We crawled on the sofa. She laid on my chest as we watched mean girls.

***

She looked up at me "I'm so tired.." she yawned.

"Go to sleep.." I rubbed her head as she put her head back.

***

I watched the movie trying to stay awake but my eyes were slowly shutting. I had Alissa in my arms fast asleep cuddled up to me and the blankets.

I shut my eyes completely forgetting mum and dad were going to come home and we didn't want them to know.

***