3

13th July 2018

Shawn and I finished our date. We walked along the beach. The soft summer breeze brushed against my skin and left goosebumps. Shawn had his arm around me.

"Stay over tonight." Shawn said.

"You stayed at my house yesterday. Are you really going to miss me that much?" I said sarcastically.

"It will get your mind off of your sister, and you get to spend time with me."

"I can't with you sometimes!" I said to Shawn playfully.

We got into shawns jeep and drove to his house.

***

We walked in the front door. Shawn and I walked to the front door and saw Karen, manny, and Aaliyah all sitting on the sofa watching tv.

"Hey guys!" I said to all of them.

"Alisssaaaa!!" Karen said.

"How was your date?" Aaliyah asked.

"It was good." I replied

"Aaliyah, make room for them." Karen said.

"It fine, Alissa and I are gonna go upstairs to my room."

"Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Shawn and I walked upstairs. We walked to shawns room. He passed me on of his old shirts to wear.

I put it on. We heard everyone going to their rooms. Aaliyah's room was next door to shawns, and Karen and manny were down the hall.

Shawn turned on his tv and we cuddled up on the bed.

"What do you wanna watch?" Shawn asked.

"Anything, let's be real, I'm going to be the first one to fall asleep." I said.

"Pitch perfect?" Shawn said.

"Yeah, why not?"

***

ShAwn and I watched the movie in silence. I gripped onto his waist. I felt my eyes slowly shutting.

The door creaked open, my eyes shot open. It was Aaliyah.

"Hey liyah." Shawn said. "What's up?"

"Nothing, can i watch the movie with you guys?"

"Yeah sure."

I felt my eyes shutting again. The movie ended. The only thing you could hear were the quiet snores leaving. Aaliyah, Shawn and I all fell asleep resting on each other.