54

25th march 2019

The girls and I had planned last time we saw each other last time we met up, it just so happened that I found out I was pregnant then miscarried.

***

We are sitting on the sofa of mine and Daniels apartment. The boys went out so it's was literally just the girls.

I had my head on tatums shoulder. We were all like sister are corny and cliche it sounds, but we all got along so well. "Alissa, how are you feeling?"

"I'm so tired. Daniel and I have been so distant recently, we've been arguing almost every night and I've literally stormed out of the apartment and stayed at my mums." I huffed and scoffed.

"It's probably just because you're both stressed and upset about the baby. It will get better." Gabbie said

"I hope it does. I've really distanced myself from everyone especially Aubrey because she's always with Brian." I said with a gloss over my eyes. "I'm over it." I cried a little.

"Aaawwhh, baby girl." Christina pouted her lips at me and took me into a hug.

"I don't wanna fight with him anymore!!!" I rolled
My eyes. "I don't know why im so emotional and upset all the time!" I chuckled trying to make the mood a bit lighter.

"You've has a really bad and tough year." Tate responded then kissed my temple.

***

Daniels POV

"How are you and Alissa?" Jonah asked me

"I don't even know. We've been arguing what feels like every two seconds." I scoffed. "She's literally walked out and went to her mums three times in one day! We literally argued before you guys got here!"

"Wow..." Zach said shocked because he never knew how stressed and upset we both are.

"You guys seem fine." Jack said.

"I just want to get back on the road. We need time apart."

"You want to break up with her?!" Jonah said almost shouting.

"Noooo... like, I don't think she should come on tour with us for now. I love having her there but we need space. She's said it herself. She doesn't wanna be on tour anymore."

"Oh... well... the tour dates have been postponed. We could talk to David and ask him to sort the dates out so we can go back." Corbyn raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah..." i muttered.

***

Alissa pov

The girls and I had fallen asleep on the sofa. They were all staying so it didn't really matter. I had my leg over tatums hip, head resting on Christina's chest, my left arm around Gabbies head and my other leg over kay.

The door unlocked. None of us even flinched, we literally stayed asleep. I could feel the boys towering over us and gushing. The sound of cameras interrupted our sleep.

My eyes fluttered opened. I saw Daniels face first. We haven't seen each other since we argued before they all came because I walked out. I gave him a smile, every knew what had happened so it was a little bit awkward, not going to lie.

***

We were all just talking. Daniel was sitting on a chair. I walked over so kay could sit on the sofa and sat on his lap with my arm around his chest and my head on his shoulder.

We were all just talking and I just looked up at Daniel and admired him and how much I appreciated him. He must've felt my eyes on him. He looked down and me and kissed my lips gently. We broke our kiss and I sorta nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck because the boys started going on about how cute we are and how Daniel was blushing.