32

18th December 2018

"Daniel. I need to go! It's Aaliyah. I'm sorry!" I ran out of the house and into my car. I tried to get there as soon as possible.

I was in front of house. I frantically knocked on the door. The door answered. I saw a distraught Aaliyah. I picked her up. She put her head on my shoulder and cried uncontrollably. I rubbed her head.

"It okay Hun... you're fine.." I hushed trying not to cry

Her cry's got heavier before they stopped. "Did he tell you where he was going?" I said as I sat down on the sofa

"I can't remember, sorry." Her breath hiccuped.

"It's okay, it's okay.."

I rubbed her head. My phone went off. I looked and it was Shawn. And it and I put the phone to my ear.

I heard moaning. The sound of mouth smacking. "Shaaawwn.." a slur of the blonde girl came.

"Fuck I love you.." I heard a moan from Shawn followed by a giggle from the blonde bitch (that's what we are going to call her) I stayed on the call trying to work out where they were. I put my index finger over Aaliyah's mouth and "ssshhhh" her.

"You're tight baby girl..." Shawn said. You could literally hear them banging. I could hear him sucking on her neck.

I ended the call and looked at aaliyah.

"Have you ever been to the blonde girl that was hear today house?" I asked

"Yeah, a few times. Shawn and her would always run up to her room."

"Okay, we are going to go to my boyfriends house, we are going to get him and you need to try and direct me to her house, Okay?"

***
We drove to Daniels house. "Stay here Okay." I reached over her and kissed her cheek.

I knocked on the Daniels front door. Jack answered it. I quickly ran passed him and went to the kitchen.

"Daniel, please come with me. I need you to stay with me while I got to this blonde bitches house."
I looked over and saw Zach glaring at me and then look at the girls. "Sorry girls."

"Yeah, I'm coming."

Daniel went to the car. He said hi to Aaliyah and spoke to her, in between Aaliyah telling us where she lives.

***

We got to the house. We were at the front door. Dane was about to knock. "Don't knock.." I said quietly

"Oh my god. How long have they been going at it for? You can literally hear them!" Daniel said

"Almost an hour and a half. He's a horny boy!"

I looked around for a key. I looked under a plant pot. There was a key.

"How did you know?" Daniel asked

"It's winter, why do you have DEAD plants out and not nomes?"

I put the key in. I was about to walk in. Daniel grabbed my wrist. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I lightly shut the door and looked back at Aaliyah. "Keep your eyes, mouth and ears closed. You'll thank me when you're older."

We sat down on the sofa and waited. We sat their in silence. We heard them coming down and they voices coming clear. Daniel got a tighter grip of Aaliyah. Thankfully they came down fully clothed.

"Alissa? What are you doing here?" Shawn said. He hadn't seen Daniel yet.

"You stormed out of your house to come here to fuck a girl who honestly your are using only for sex!!!! YOU LEFT YOUR BABY SISTER!!!!!" I shouted.