40

8th January 2019

We were finally going home. I felt REALLY homesick. I feel like everything at home has been weird. Mum and my sister haven't really been FaceTime and have been really distant. I really hope everything at home is okay.

***

We were on ground. CAANNAADDAAA!! I felt a massive smile burst on my face. We were greeted by loads of screaming fans and paps. I put my arms around Daniel and walked as he covered my eyes and put his head facing down on my shoulder. He had their body guard leading us telling us where to go.

We sat in the car and texted my mum straight away. She left me on read. What the hell is going on? I put my head on Daniels shoulder and closed my eyes. This is gonna be a long ride.

***

I said goodbye to the boys as the driver dropped me off to my house first. I got home and it was dead silent. I walked to the living room and saw my mum and sister puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks staring at the blank TV screen.

"Mum! I'm home! Am!" I said looking at them giving them jazz hands. No response. "Mum?" I felt my heart drop. Just looking at them made my heartbreak.. what has gone on while I was away. "Amber?" She looked at me. Her eyes were sad, a layer of glossy tears covered them. She ran over to me and hugged me and cried into my chest. "Hey.. what's wrong?" My voice said going softer. I rubbed her head and placed a gentle kiss. I looked up at mum and gave her a "What has happened" look.

Amber slowly pulled. Her breath hiccuped. "Mum, I'm
Not asking another time. What, has, happened?" I said breaking up in between the words.

"Come here darling..." my mums voice broke and her eyes welled up. I sat down next to her and placed my hand on hers.