61

2nd April 2019

It was Daniels birthday, we were going to Toronto since we were in Pickering and we were staying at thjs amazing hotel then we were going to the CN tower where we I've booked us a diner with all of our friends.

We landed in Canada, we all got into different cars since we were driving all the way up to Toronto.

***

"Where are we actually going Lissa?"

"Ive got a surprise for you. I've gotten us a hotel and then later on we are all going to the CN tower and hang out because I reserved the whole upstairs for us."

"Oh my god!" He said pecking my lips 1000 times. "Thank you, and sorry for what happens earlier on." He gave me a sorry look.

"It's okay." I put my hand on his jaw and pecked his lips again.

***

We got to the hotel room and the first thing I did was get in the shower since the plane ride back was horrible and made me feel gross.

***

10:23

I sat criss cross on the floor doing my makeup. I put my red lip classic that i always wore that had a blue undertone so it made me natural tan really stand out.

I slipped on my black skin tight dress that was off the shoulders and black heels. "You ready.." Daniel asked.

"Let's gooo." I stopped and opened up my suitcase again and got my perfume out. It was chanel EAU PREMIÈRE SPRAY. It reminded me of LA, the first time I went, with Shawn.

***

11:34

We got the CN tower and everyone was there waiting for Daniel and I. We sat down and Daniel stood behind me. He placed his hands on my shoulders and bent down. "I'm going to have to pop out for a bit.." he said taking my attention off of my conversation with Aubrey, Brian and Shawn.

"What do you mean?" I snapped. "Daniel, can we go outside?" I asked. He nodded, I pulled him by his wrist and took him out to the balcony.

"What do you actually mean, "you're going to pop out for a bit" do you know how rude that is?!" I raised my voice.

"I'm going to come back!" He defended himself.

"That's so much bs, find a better excuse darling then come back to me. Look, I know we had an argument before we came here, we cleared that up. Do you understand how hard it was to get everyone together, they are all here for you!"

He growled and walked off.

***
11:46 pm

I stood outside and watched the traffic passing by. "Are you going to come back in?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Hm?" I asked as I turned around and saw Brian with his hands tucked into his pockets. .

He walked towards me and gave me a friendly hug. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm done with him Brian. I love him, but it's over.. when I had the miscarriage and dad died everything from there went, it's not the same. Every things changed." I said stuttering between words as I tried to collect my thoughts together and say them into words.

My phone buzzed. I got a message from Daniel

Daniel ❤️:
I'm back, Come back in. Everyone's asking for you.

"He's back.." I said as I walked back in.

"You gOOd to go back in?" Brian asked. I nodded. He pecked the top of my head as if he was my older brother, which technically he always felt like one.

I sat down back in my seat and glanced over and saw Daniel right at the other end of the table with a few of Anna's friends who were all over him and he was taking it all in. I rolled my eyes.

"Brian, can you Order a shot a red wine please, then give it to me?" I asked because I knew I was going to get ID if I ordered it and I still wasn't legal to drink.

He nodded and ordered.

Quickly the wine came over. They placed the wine in front of Brian and he slowly scooted it towards me. I took a deep breath and quickly took the shot.

***

11:50 pm

The cake came out. "Alissa?!" Keri called out so I could be next to Daniel, which I didn't really want to be, as he cut his cake.

I walked over and looked at him properly. His hair was all messy and he had changed his shirt. He looked up at me while he was sat down and pecked my lips.

***

1:34 am

"Night." I bluntly said to Daniel as he looked at the tv that hung from the wall.

nothing. I got nothing as a response. I moved away from Daniel and got out of bed to pack my shit up.

"Where are you going?" Daniel asked.

"You're telling me I had to get myself out of bed and pack my stuff up to get your attention?" I huffed.

"What?" He chuckled.

"I'm going to Jonah and tates room, I'll see you tomorrow."

"You aren't staying there all night.."

"Yeah, I am." I said as I put my perfume in my suitcase. "Bye Daniel."