30

18th November 2018

We waited backstage for the show to start. The security guard walked in with a baby. I looked at Daniel and his eyes lit up. Oh my god, I think I'm going to melt. The security guard sat down and started to talk to everyone, Daniels eyes were stuck on the baby.

"Can I hold her?" Daniel asked.

The security guard handed her to Daniel. Oh my god, I- this is too cute. Everyone was asking to hold her next. Daniel passed her to me. He was sitting behind me.

"You guys look like parents!" Jonah shouted from the other side of the room.

I looked at Daniel. He rested his chin on my shoulder and pecked my neck. He whispered in my ears "I'm
Going to have your babies, I swear." I looked at him and pecked his lips. "Love you." I said softly.

"I can't wait to be a dad!!" Daniel shouted

"Calm down hun. I'm not ready to have children yet!" I laughed.

"When I'm 23 I want to have at least one child." Daniel said

"Well you're gonna have to marry me now." I winked and said with a smirk.

"Maybe.." Daniel smirked back.

***

"Come on guys!! It's our last day in London let's go clubbing!! I know a guy who will let us in!!!" Daniel shouted

"I'm down.." I said

"Thank you!!" Daniel pecked my cheek.

"Weren't you the person who said "never let me drink." ?" Corbyn said mocking my voice

"Everyone says that but they really don't mean it!" I replied

"Come on guys!! Jack, Zach, Jonah, Corbyn, Christina?" Daniel said

"Fine!" They all said "you're buying the first round of shots though Daniel!" Jonah said.

***

I looked in my bag and tried to find a party outfit. I had a skin tight red mini dress that I threw on the bed. I looked for jewellery. I found a simple necklace that had on diamond in the middle.

"Hey dan. Can you help me put this necklace on please?" I called

Daniel walked in. He was wore a shirt with most of this buttons down. I looked at him up and down. Wow...

"You look so fucking beautiful.." Daniel bit down on his lip. He put his hands on my hip so our chests were touching.

***

We were in the club. None of us were really drinking. We were all too busy on the dance floor. My hips were swaying side to side. Daniel was behind me swaying with me. I started to grinding on him. Daniel placed kisses on my neck. He went down to my shoulder and down my arm. His touch sent goosebumps all down my body and a shiver in my spine.

"I fucking love you.." I said in his ear as he placed the kisses down my arm.

Daniel reached the end of my arm. He took my hand and spun me around. He looked at me. "Trust me, I love you more." He bit down on his lip.

We went to our table. I sat on Daniels lap and we sing and danced in our seats. I saw Jonah getting it with a British girl. I looked at Daniel and put my hands on his jaw and kissed his lips. I pulled away, looked down at him and smiled.

"You've got lipstick all over your face."

"Well than thats a good thing, everyone knows I'm taken.."