5

22nd July 2018

"Be safe, love you!" Mum said kissing my forehead.

"Mum, we will be fine. Love you too." I said reassuringly.

I said bye to my dad, my sister didn't bother coming. We still aren't on speaking terms.

"Both of you look after each other." Karen said after kissing my cheek.

"We need to go now, bye guys love you!" Shawn said.

I blew kisses at them. Shawn took my luggage and took it threw security. We went through and saw our gate was open. Shawn and I walked to our gate and went on the plane. We got first class because there was only two of us.

We sat down in our little pods. I sat down and texted my mum straight away.

"You okay?" Shawn said while squeezing my hand.

"Yeah, im fine."

"Try to sleep a bit on this flight because when we land it will be early morning."

I looked at Shawn and smiled.

***

"Yeah, this is where we are staying" Shawn said to the driver.

We pulled up at this beautiful, five story mansion with the outside freshly painted white. The glass was like sky scrapers, it was right on top of the mountain so the light was reflecting off of the glass.

We walked to the huge door. Shawn fiddled with the keys and opened the door. "WOAH!" I said in Awh. "It's so niiceeee!!!"

I dropped my bags and dragged Shawn upstairs. There was a permanent smile on his face. I ran to our bedroom and dropped on the bed.

"Whoa, we are going to be living here for two weeks!" Shawn said.

I had my arms out so he could come and hug me. He hugged me and laid on top of me. I kissed his soft lips, and messed around with his curls.